Y’all Think Bran...

Started by HUGO, January 07, 2020, 01:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

January 07, 2020, 03:43:53 AM #15 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 03:49:27 AM by Hugo
Quote from: 1RIG on January 07, 2020, 02:20:22 AM
And stop making these threads to drag her or ima beat that ass

Meet me in imessage for ur lashing
:fuming:
ffffffff

Rig bby you know I love this girl but I'm sick and fucking tired & only if you sending nudes this time

:popeyes:

GLOCK

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 07, 2020, 02:30:38 AMlosing
it..

That's exactly what's happening here.
You're out of ur damn mind

Annie

January 07, 2020, 04:22:37 AM #17 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 04:36:15 AM by Annie
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 07, 2020, 02:30:38 AM
I take full responsinility for this i actually thought and spoke that she should.take ten years  before coming back and by gosh im seing it just think if a fulll decade goes by its kinda monumental and all the growth  syrai beco.ing a womuh and releasing her mess

Its beautiful
Growth and time for urself > wordly consumption

Because brandy is so highly favored by the divine we are being forced to detach from the outcome and idolatry
To truly see her light and divinity without her gift overshadowing it because we put too much emphasis on it
Shes losing alot of fake fans cause of this

I don't think it is that deep. You are not responsible for her long break just because you posted a message about it on this board. I think she is just a perfectionist who also went through her personal struggles. Albums like FM, Afro are not that easy to remake. I feel like every time a project fails or if there are not as many singles as she hoped she takes it so personally and it blocks her. She already changed management and labels a lot of times, behind the scenes people build her up and probably break her down at times.

'Highly favored by the divine blocking or delaying the project to learn us a lesson' ...might just be the team figuring out if there are enough singles recorded, if Bran has enough energy after the loss of LaShawn, if there is enough budget and if the timing is right to drop something. She's got a gift and great voice yes but with a more down to earth perspective it is probably just something really simple.

:omgwatshappening:

/.\

Annie

January 07, 2020, 04:27:32 AM #18 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 04:28:36 AM by Annie
I am not mad at her taking long breaks to live her life, raise a daughter and heal..especially after losing close friends and mentors. However it is confusing to a lot of fans that there is no communication at all. We don't know what to expect. And that is why, what you call 'fake stans' are worried and frustrated. Because there are a lot of mixed signals. If Bran herself can't do this why not hire some PR person to run social media.

/.\

Gilgamesh.

January 07, 2020, 05:26:32 AM #19 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:26:56 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 02:40:55 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 07, 2020, 02:39:14 AM
N

Like she's not known for letting opportunities pass her by.

She probably won't even show up to the ceremony.

sssssssddddd

Boy

This is huge for Ghan

Not trying to be funny, but has she even acknowledged the nomination officially?

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2020, 05:26:32 AM
N

sssssssddddd

Boy

This is huge for Ghan

Not trying to be funny, but has she even acknowledged the nomination officially?

No

b7

Quote from: Hugo on January 07, 2020, 05:36:26 AM
N

sssssssddddd

Boy

This is huge for Ghan

No
yes she has  :dead:

The day she was said to be nominated.  She just wasn't jumping up and down and making videos about it. Being nominated ain't new to her

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 07, 2020, 05:43:53 AM
N

sssssssddddd

Boy

This is huge for Ghan

No
yes she has  :dead:

The day she was said to be nominated.  She just wasn't jumping up and down and making videos about it. Being nominated ain't new to her

This doesn't say anything about being nominated..

DrewBabyLove

January 07, 2020, 06:20:50 AM #23 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 06:22:58 AM by DrewBabyLove
N

sssssssddddd

Boy

This is huge for Ghan

No

Yes she has. And there was a thread on it here.

"I sing from my soul," says Brandy, who recently signed with Maverick for management. "To be recognized by the Recording Academy is humbling, mind-blowing and a true confirmation to keep expressing myself through this beautiful art we call music."

GLOCK

She def made a post about the Grammy nomination.
and it was in her story as well 

Young

Well she better have the era ready by then and I ain't fckn playin 

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 02:33:44 AM
But yawl :

her first single was released
it went #1
and is nominated for a Grammy

yawl dont think there's any kinda plan in motion ?
Grammys are next Month

this was NOT her 1st single...

1st single of what? which album?
Brandy knew damn well this wasn't her 1st single.. the song was Daniel's and then they saw the response of the public and they thought they could put Brandy's name forefront to help push the song and maybe use it as a single of her album... (oh this remind me of The boy is Mine and Mahniggah) and since they had no fuckin' steady plan + the Lashawn Tragedy... i guess it all went left..
but yeah the song aint her 1st single, periodT. Baby Mama or Borderline was s'posed to be.

and to be honest.. i dont think there's a plan.
Our girl is sitting home havin' edible with ray j lol figuring out who's the next producer she gon work with then scrap all the work  drfgh

Gilgamesh.

Imagine having a single and not performingit....ever.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 10:50:21 AM
Well she better have the era ready by then and I ain't fckn playin
Do you have this energy for June's too?

Ma Lo

January 07, 2020, 11:13:35 AM #29 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 11:14:04 AM by Ntwadumela
Brandy really doesn't want to flop again guys. You would think she'd be used to it since a lot of her singles and some of her albums have been overlooked and underappreciated..but she isn't and I don't blame her. I think she's even more frightened since "Freedom Rings" didn't really lash the way she and her team thought it would. That being said, I would rather her release some straight fire that is sure to be a hit and make an impact. I thinks she has a plan, especially after signing with Maverick. And I think the DJ Camper project was scrapped. Maverick wants her to go more pop. Watch.