Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Quote from: TEXASbama on June 14, 2016, 09:49:26 PM
Quote from: LiBra on June 12, 2016, 10:04:24 PM
i'm now watching season 2 it's ok...hopefully it picks up cause season 1 only really started to slay from episode 5

yeah im glad i watched it after it aired cause it is a SLOW moving show.. but the idea of it is trippy af... 2nd season is good so far to me

i'm kinda fuming everyone from the first season is dying before it reaches mid season...i thought Ben would have been the star of Season 2  :dead:

JRocka

Quote from: Baphomet. on June 18, 2016, 06:11:34 PM
last ep of this season yea. Season 4 is coming next year  :blessed: :feelinmyself:

!!! no doubt that series one of the best horror series out there with a well written plot...all i need is Salem to come though now  :gorlonfire:

♛MANNY♛

just caught ahp on the first 4 episodes of Penny S3 omffff BITCH

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

could've sworn i got you banned humm...guess i'll ask bran to hand you ya fuckin ass

BAPHOMET.

manny dont come into my Penny Dreadful thread  :stressed: :'(

MelMel

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on June 20, 2016, 12:32:38 AM
could've sworn i got you banned humm...guess i'll ask bran to hand you ya fuckin ass
:uhh:

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Baphomet. on June 20, 2016, 12:43:05 AM
manny dont come into my Penny Dreadful thread  :stressed: :'(

omfff is it that epic lemme start watching the rest of the eps now  :plzstop:

Quote from: MelMel on June 20, 2016, 01:52:50 AM
Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on June 20, 2016, 12:32:38 AM
:uhh:

:plea:

Vonc2002

I just realized THAHN are coming back Tuesday :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Oh and that new show Greenleaf too. That looks interesting and has nothing to do with Tyler Perry so it might be good ALL AROUND
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

Watching this greenleaf mess,  im already into it

Vonc2002

Zankou.

this thread title is nothing less than iconic

MelMel

this is why Manny and Bronson has got to go