Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

I haven't been here in a few days but noticed on her ig bio she took the date off. Also she deleted the pictures from the talk.  :plzstop:

She did the same thing with #February. If she pushed it back............ :dead:

Just want to know if I missed something....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

It better be pushed UP :plzstop:

And then she can re-emerge w/ promo when 'Rona passes

But it can't be pushed back; I won't be able to take  :plzstop:

Young

It can't be pushed back  :loose2when:

There's been so many setbacks :stressed:

Not an act of GOD pushing Quee' back again
I refuse to believe

It has to be pushed up

The girls are sitting at home Ghan
Release the mess ! :gorlonfire:

BigDawg

But she still has the title track and ft on her bio. Maybe it's been pushed up

Young

Harlem

I can see sis pushing up to next week. Like it literally makes no sense to push back. She just needs a social media presence until this Rona phases off

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: heir. on March 14, 2020, 12:56:54 PM
i kinda feel for ghan. to be releasing and getting ready to promo for the first time in years, at a time when everyone is being told to stay away from large gatherings.....concerts, etc.

this is one instance where i could understand if sis put a brake on things cuz she felt 'rona was stealing her thunder a bit.
she can do virtual concerts to promote.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: heir. on March 14, 2020, 01:08:41 PM
i think if ghan was the type of artist to release every single year this 'rona thing probably wouldn't shake her

but for her to be gone for almost a decade now and finally get to the point where she's ready to step out, then this mess happens...

im not 100% sure whats going on cuz i'm not a super secret insider like other gors on here but i dunno. i think we can all agree that its kinda fucked up that she has to release in this climate. where everyone is stressed, anxious and concerned about their health

it's almost like when Glitter was released on September 11th. i always thought that doomed the mess. sffssfsfsf
there's always gonna be a reason to delay the release of music. Corona is not gonna be gone in a month, so unless she wants to wait another year or two she should just release it now. I get why it could seem like divine intervention to her though.

Aalumeci.

Maybe there's no divine timing. What did she do? Lew? 

Young

I mean if a video and song are ready...then now is the time IMO :damselindistress:

The world has access and time for it now more than ever atm