Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

MelMel

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine. on September 15, 2020, 09:21:19 PM
Damn Vonc can't stop talking about Kenya huh?

Stan self
It's quite crazy actually. Talk about OBSESSED..

Aalumeci.

Just watched the latest episode and Monique is late as fuck and Candiace held her composure really well. And when Robin curled her fingers and said you want to "control" every single aspect of this dhdjdjdjdjdjdjd and didnt want none of those dry ass danishes bitch.

Vonc2002

Damn everyone agrees that monique was almost as late as Kenya is every season of every episode of every year
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 15, 2020, 08:55:24 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 15, 2020, 08:46:17 PM
dndndnddn

What do you guys think Kwee is gonna give next season?

whew

i see quee givng independent womuh! on the move!

making mark earn her mess back... getting her life to tanya being exposed, showing off princess brooklyn, and just slaying looks in general

acccck am ready

:ATLcameo:

Can't wait to see Jigsaw exposed for the fraud that she is tbh

Annie

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 15, 2020, 04:49:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2020, 10:40:06 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 15, 2020, 10:35:59 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2020, 10:30:44 AM
Y'all doing alot with this bird shit. Annie u be so weird sometimes  :omf:
nccnncbcbccxb

I actually like the bird but I'm dragging it and Mo because she's pissing me off.
Right, the bird is a lite hearted, comic relief mess. Not she spending more time with a bird then she do with her kids. Girl, relax  :omf:

easFKBwcajs like...it's not hard to grasp. I personally don't want to watch a bunch of kids running around etc. They show the bird for like 10 to 20 seconds at a time? lol. BUT NO TIME WITH HER KIDS! reuisjdgkv what?!
I can admit what I said was a bit too dramatic, it's just a choice how they edit things. And not a representation of real life. I'm so over this topic.  :dead:

/.\

Annie

/.\

Kalifornia.

I'm still a 'nique, but she was doing the absolute most.

She is looking so pressed and bothered. If you don't take your ass outside and make them damn s'mores.

Like, girl...

Cowgirl