Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

PLUS she keeps mess going and I love her slick lil mouth.  I love the  juxtaposition of beauty queen and foul mouth ass BITCH 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 10:33:28 PM
PLUS she keeps mess going and I love her slick lil mouth.  I love the  juxtaposition of beauty queen and foul mouth ass BITCH
Then why do you drag Kweenya?

:disgusted:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 14, 2020, 10:34:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 10:33:28 PM
Then why do you drag Kweenya?

:disgusted:
I don't find her entertaining and she's corny asf :disgusted:

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Kenya does keep bullshit going but it's not in a funny way at all to me.  Those fckn mom jokes :omf:

Vonc2002

Kenya is actually more aligned with gizelle than Candiace, so I see why u like both of them.  Gizelle (tho I hate her) is actually more entertaining tho

Cowgirl

Who said Kenya was a comedian? She's intelligent, witty, and entertaining.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Vonc2002