Update: Am I wrong? Cuz the way this nigga went off on me this morning

Started by HUGO, September 20, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Quote from: animmai. on September 20, 2019, 04:29:10 PM
I woulda probably just formally invited him after he said he was never invited just to prevent an argument

It's okay to just let someone else have the last word, sis

:udontlookok:

fffff no that's him

Zankou.

after you said "I wasn't sure that was an invite" he could've simply said yes it's an invite. "Hope you to see you there"

🦚

You catty AF if you started all this mess over him nit adding a ? Behind the r u coming mess.

Oooh gurl
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

fkkkfjff why is he so angry?

That was unnecessary

You didn't do anything wrong     

HUGO

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 20, 2019, 04:32:05 PM
eh. I feel like he did a whole lot tbh

Thank you. And the only reason why I said I wasn't invited because I wasn't sure if he was asking me if I was coming to this birthday dinner I had no idea about. And for him to tell Me "blocked and deleted" as if I was the one constantly hitting him up had me even more upset
:plzstop:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Zankou.

Quote from: LOONA. on September 20, 2019, 04:35:33 PM

That was unnecessary

!!

does he do coke or something? this rage out :uhh:

Zankou.

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:35:37 PM

Thank you. And the only reason why I said I wasn't invited because I wasn't sure if he was asking me if I was coming to this birthday dinner I had no idea about. And for him to tell Me "blocked and deleted" as if I was the one constantly hitting him up had me even more upset

you should show up to the dinner and raise hell tbh

HUGO

Quote from: LOONA. on September 20, 2019, 04:35:33 PM

That was unnecessary

!!!
I'm so turned off.

its my birthday!

Fag! Idgaf  :uhh:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:29:22 PM
Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 20, 2019, 04:21:46 PM
Boy that was clearly an invite

hdnxjxmxm

im fucking screaming

That's what I was tryna figure out if that was a question. It was a fucking statement.  :uhh:
jkdasfklsdj

i didn't see the last screenshot. He's an asshole and i hope y'all aren't or weren't super close...

but yea, i perceived him sending the address as an invite, however you were being a tad bit difficult. he should've invited you before that so this could be prevented though

He was more in the wrong but i think you could've responded differently

Zankou.

you coming to my birthday dinner with a damn screenshot the night before ain't a damn invite 

it more so sounds like he forgot to mention it to you then tried to be get smart when you questioned if you were really invited.

HUGO

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 20, 2019, 04:37:00 PM

I called the restaurant and canceled it. Just the thought of him getting there with his party of 5 and the hostess telling him the reservations are canceled is giving me pure joy!

:blessed:

HUGO

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 20, 2019, 04:38:48 PM
you coming to my birthday dinner with a damn screenshot the night before ain't a damn invite

it more so sounds like he forgot to mention it to you then tried to be get smart when you questioned if you were really invited.
!!!!

Zankou.

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:39:04 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 20, 2019, 04:37:00 PM

I called the restaurant and canceled it. Just the thought of him getting there with his party of 5 and the hostess telling him the reservations are canceled is giving me pure joy!

:blessed:

sssssssssssssssssssssssssskdbalbhda

did you really? I'm crying

Navyman

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:33:19 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on September 20, 2019, 04:27:33 PM
Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:18:48 PM
Called me a fucking dumbass on the voice memo and all

I feel a whole lot better now that I called up the restaurant and canceled his damn reservations.
Is that you in blue?  :uhh:
If so you really were being difficult from what i see...

How. He sent me a fucking screenshot and made a statement
I seen you posted that their was no previous invite, but based off the conversation it seem like he did and you maybe just forgot or something and you were waiting for him to invite or ask you again. That's all.