Update: Am I wrong? Cuz the way this nigga went off on me this morning

Started by HUGO, September 20, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

SLC

Quote from: Hugo on February 26, 2020, 04:30:25 PM
Quote from: SLC on February 26, 2020, 04:21:45 PM
Ugh yeah, you were wrong.

He said "you coming" and forgot to put a question mark. He didn't say "you're coming" like it was a demand

Learn to read
ffff
Are you dumb?

No you are, you didn't read it correctly lol

Demm_

Quote from: ophelia on February 26, 2020, 01:39:25 PM
because your presence was desired

im not saying it was a PROPER or POLITE invite

but clearly he wanted u there.
!!!
I would have just sent back "nigga, you asking or demanding? 😕" which would have given him the lane to PROPERLY ask.

wizzy

he obviously invited you but at the last minute
for that alone you shouldn't have gone

all that extra shit was unnecessary

🦚

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on February 27, 2020, 12:22:42 AM
he obviously invited you but at the last minute
for that alone you shouldn't have gone

all that extra shit was unnecessary

What in the diva mess. What if the whole reservation was a last minute thing.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

HUGO

Quote from: Trey on February 26, 2020, 05:32:46 PM
SHSJJDNSJDJSJSJJSJSJSSJSJSNSNSMSNSNNS

he didn't have to drag you like that but yea... I don't wanna say your initial thinking was "wrong"... but you were wrong. Ddddd

So you just looked at the Opentable request/invite and didn't think to follow up or anything? Even if he didn't give you a formal invite, I'm sure there's at least been some kinda conversation about what he wanted to do for his birthday or that you at least knew when his birthday was and could've just connected the dots yourself....
Snookums there wasn't  :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Hugo on February 27, 2020, 01:02:51 AM
Quote from: Trey on February 26, 2020, 05:32:46 PM
SHSJJDNSJDJSJSJJSJSJSSJSJSNSNSMSNSNNS

he didn't have to drag you like that but yea... I don't wanna say your initial thinking was "wrong"... but you were wrong. Ddddd

So you just looked at the Opentable request/invite and didn't think to follow up or anything? Even if he didn't give you a formal invite, I'm sure there's at least been some kinda conversation about what he wanted to do for his birthday or that you at least knew when his birthday was and could've just connected the dots yourself....
Snookums there wasn't  :dead:
ssddddddddddddddd

You still should've followed up though bby. But I get where you were coming from though. That's why I was like I don't wanna say "you were wrong", but you were wrong.

It's like yea this nigger didn't have the common SENSE to formally let you know and follow up with his OWN bday plans, but here we are.... with this Opentable invite... sddddfddddd

So if you didn't fill in the blanks yourself and follow up because of his lack of social skills, then you're kinda at fault too. Get what I'm saying?

Trust me sis... I understand you. :dead:

b7

Quote from: GLOCK on February 26, 2020, 01:17:29 PM
How is that an invite sending someone a screenshot .. and it looks more like a demand than invitation

no?
dhndjfjfnfn that was a clear invite King

It's about knowing who you're speaking to. This is probably just how dude talks, so I'm not understanding the confusion on Hugo's part

I'm willing to bet he ALWAYS sends out texts with a lack of punctuation. "Hey, will you please come to my birthday dinner"?  Just doesn't seem like how this guy speaks ssssss

Hugo seems like he just wasn't feeling him at the time

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on February 27, 2020, 03:48:41 PM
How is that an invite sending someone a screenshot .. and it looks more like a demand than invitation

no?

It's about knowing who you're speaking to. This is probably just how dude talks, so I'm not understanding the confusion on Hugo's part

I'm willing to bet he ALWAYS sends out texts with a lack of punctuation. "Hey, will you please come to my birthday dinner"?  Just doesn't seem like how this guy speaks ssssss

King
All we can go off is the material before us..
And the dude flew off his damn rocker .. instantly

Makes me think more than anything that he doesn't give af and is a dictator mess

But hey :cheerup:

King Hu.. said NO DICE

b7

Quote from: GLOCK on February 27, 2020, 03:52:07 PM

no?

King

Makes me think more than anything that he doesn't give af and is a dictator mess

King Hu.. said NO DICE
ok, true. I'll give you THAT

I forgot about how dude went off a bit sdddddf

b7

Quote from: Demm_ on February 27, 2020, 12:11:33 AM
Quote from: ophelia on February 26, 2020, 01:39:25 PM
because your presence was desired

im not saying it was a PROPER or POLITE invite

but clearly he wanted u there.
!!!
I would have just sent back "nigga, you asking or demanding? 😕" which would have given him the lane to PROPERLY ask.
!!!!! Idk what their dynamic is, but thats exactly how I'd be

I like to be SURE

how u let him cheat

no?

King

King Hu.. said NO DICE

makes me think hugo gives a difficult mess out on the regular and this boy wasn't HAVING IT that day

idk, guess we just need more insight on the dynamics like somebody said

but this was an invite  :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

GLOCK

Quote from: ophelia on February 27, 2020, 04:12:53 PM

no?

King

King Hu.. said NO DICE

makes me think hugo gives a difficult mess out on the regular and this boy wasn't HAVING IT that day

idk, guess we just need more insight on the dynamics like somebody said

but this was an invite  :dead:
I can see Hu being difficult but with given reason
Hmm

Me personally wouldn't have taken this as an invite from someone who acts the this person seems to act

When he blew his handle.. I'm
Sorry that gave me a lot about who he is..

No ma'am   

GLOCK

But if Von sent me this.. it would've been an invite

Someone if dating or have dealings with.. (and I'm searching for a voice in our dynamic) .. I wouldn't have taken as an invite mess

But these girls be fucking so.. there's a bit of energy there

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:17:48 PM
I need to vent. Mind you he never mentioned this to me before today :uhh:

the 5:48am is throwing me off

did he send the invite the night before and you ignored him until the next morning?

also there's a blue text cut off after you said you weren't invited... would you mind providing that missing text you sent after that?

please don't feel obligated ... either way I don't like to pry or seem like I'm gonna come for you. You made the right decision for you, luv u
:sistas: