The Trini Girls are ROASTING Nicki and her man...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, February 25, 2020, 07:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

February 26, 2020, 04:09:14 AM #30 Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 04:09:35 AM by ShujQuarius
Quote from: MCMXCVI. on February 25, 2020, 09:50:48 PM
n

pop smoke was literally just murdered. They don't know them people. Ask for consent first.

Are you being dense/obtuse on purpose? These are Machel Montano and Iwer George. Two of the most popular Trinidadian soca artists. These are her peers, not random strangers. That's why the people of Trinidad are calling for his head :plzstop:. I hope they are already out of Trinidad by now. The Trinis are REALLY trying to pop this dude over this :uhh: :dead:.

Gilgamesh.

Yeah, guys just to give you context. This would be like Spice coming to the VMA's and swatting away Madonna or Jay Z :dead: 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 26, 2020, 04:37:13 AM
Yeah, guys just to give you context. This would be like Spice coming to the VMA's and swatting away Madonna
I don't see the problem
:disgusted:

Zankou.

Yeah, guys just to give you context. This would be like Spice coming to the VMA's and swatting away Madonna or Jay Z :dead:

:plzstop:

HUGO

I will give props where it's due. She looks good

And man I would fuck the hell out of the lead singer from Kes The Band
:ohwow:

Dr Naomi Campbell

jdjdjdjdjdmdndzx
X
X
X
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

fedswatchin

Quote from: Drogon on February 25, 2020, 08:12:56 PM
If he don't want them touching her well respect it and move on

NOTHING to lash her for here
you must want that ATLien dick sucked medic

ton

xxcccccxcccvvc

Oh now I get it

ton