LOVE AGAIN Solo Version

Started by Cuban0, June 19, 2020, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on June 19, 2020, 10:32:47 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 03:01:27 AM
Why can't we all just like what we like :dead:
Y'all find someway to like that corny ass baby mama,  and I can't understand that for the life of me.  You like what u like
:plzstop: :plzstop:
EXPLAIN!
Nigga, gone :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Noni

What's wrong with you guys?

this is a masterpiece 😍😍😍 yass brandy for making me believe in love again after a year 😂

I just couldn't get into it with Daniel. Now I'm immediately hooked

thank you Brandy for reminding me why I love you ❤️

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine. on June 19, 2020, 08:45:48 AM
If there was some consistency in the mixing/vocal it'd probably be better.

But as it stands, I'll probably never listen to this again.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Noni on June 19, 2020, 10:44:04 AM
What's wrong with you guys?

this is a masterpiece 😍😍😍 yass brandy for making me believe in love again after a year 😂

thank you Brandy for reminding me why I love you ❤️
:oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

lovechild

June 19, 2020, 10:58:48 AM #79 Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 11:01:25 AM by lovechild
Quote from: FRANCE on June 19, 2020, 09:03:13 AM
Quote from: RIGs on June 19, 2020, 06:18:42 AM
I can tell she recorded this back when she did Freedom rings and I'm so glad she isn't singing like this on the Album.

I don't really like this at all, but, hey, I'm glad she put out a little treat for the fans. This is how u do it! Keep it up Queen

Its the Freedom Rings tone for me that I dislike the most. Brandy's tone was just different during this time. Its much different now.

Yes to all of this!! Not a fan of the freedom screams vibe . I don't hate this but it's obvious it's different sessions and not mastered properly .

Rig how do you know how she's singing on the album? Lol hmmm let us know friend.

I will say I am so happy she is feeding us!

long-timeTheRoofFan

I remember Brandy saying that when she was first sang for Babyface she really wanted to impress him and he ended up shutting her down by saying she was doing too many runs and was just all over the place. I feel like that describes this track when compared to the original duet version. However, I think if we had never heard that version we would all be in LOVE with it.. so I'm adding it to my playlist for June to see if it grows on me.

:-P

Heated🔥

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGs on June 19, 2020, 06:18:42 AM
I can tell she recorded this back when she did Freedom rings and I'm so glad she isn't singing like this on the Album.

I don't really like this at all, but, hey, I'm glad she put out a little treat for the fans. This is how u do it! Keep it up Queen

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGs on June 19, 2020, 08:40:02 AM
Is she just calling the album "7"? I actually LOVE that, if so.

This is her YouTube page

:ohwow:
me tooooooo

Vonc2002

Quote from: Babyface on June 19, 2020, 11:12:14 AM
i liked it.
:supluv:
This don't count cause summa y'all just like ALL the mess she releases I.E. Baby mama.  But yea,  I like this too. I guess I'll listen to the album when it gets here or whatever :hmph:

Heated🔥

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 11:26:25 AM
Quote from: Babyface on June 19, 2020, 11:12:14 AM
i liked it.
:supluv:
This don't count cause summa y'all just like ALL the mess she releases I.E. Baby mama.  But yea,  I like this too. I guess I'll listen to the album when it gets here or whatever :hmph:

RAY7

This is nice, I guess
should've put out the second single if anything
or did this LIVE, but I like some the little inflections & stuff she did with Daniel's verses
its cool

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 89 on June 19, 2020, 11:34:19 AM
This is nice, I guess
or did this LIVE, but I like some the little inflections & stuff she did with Daniel's verses
its cool

Yeah i'd love this version performed live.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2020, 11:35:38 AM
Quote from: 89 on June 19, 2020, 11:34:19 AM
This is nice, I guess
its cool

Yeah i'd love this version performed live.
:gorlonfire:

Harlem

Quote from: G on June 19, 2020, 11:19:30 AM
Quote from: RIGs on June 19, 2020, 08:40:02 AM
Is she just calling the album "7"? I actually LOVE that, if so.

This is her YouTube page

:ohwow:
me tooooooo

Oh wowwwww.... I'm praying she made that switch... "7" is way more cleaner