#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 05, 2022, 04:14:29 PM
That clip got me so excited shdsdddd

And I love the idea idea of her revisiting this album with her current vocals  :oof:

!!!

Omg :stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 05:01:15 PM
Full Moon the single is the strongest single of her career. It's just so smooth, and undeniable.  It never gets old.
LMAO!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

DopeSoul.

I don't stan Full Moon as a whole but it has her best vocals and some of her best songs 

I love when she gets her flowers from everyone :stressed:

Sovereign.

BrandonBranlee

Full moon is so amazing. Both what she did and what Rodney did. These beats are just something fucking else. CAN WE and that long ass amazing outro into WHAT ABOUT US. Rodney was at his absolute best 99-21.CAN WE man. So fucking timeless!

BrandyFromTheFuture

i didnt click this thread for a while cause i didnt even think it was going to be anything real xD

wtf brandy now im hyped

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on March 05, 2022, 04:26:21 PM
We might get a few surprises but I doubt she is re-recording that whole album, it would be pointless. I want a reissue of the Vinyl and she can re-record, mix&master and reimagine B7 while she's at it. Then give us NEW music this year pleaseeeeeeeeee. I want
NEW
NEW
NEW

No more living in the past

stop! i would love a re-recorded version of Full moon. She can still release a new album too.

Vonc2002

Its #89 on iTunes main chart. Wow, show out for this ok ass album,  guys
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrandonBranlee

Yeah I am all for re-recorded songs from when she was younger, cuz why not?! If anything then we will have 2 versions and can listen to the old if that's what we like more. I personally do not want the whole album re recorded, but I definitely would love maybe 5 of them! I'd love if they ended up sounding better, if that's possible. I wonder if Rodney is involved. I'm excited