#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Ch IF she does that, they gon be stripped downnnnn, which will probably be beautiful, but I know she not going in there doing all them layers and stacks like 2002 dfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BrandonBranlee

That would be awesome too. I loved hearing her voice finally stripped down on those Queens tracks. This could be the perfect segway into a new album.

Kalifornia.

demitri.petty

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 05, 2022, 07:21:42 PM
Ch IF she does that, they gon be stripped downnnnn, which will probably be beautiful, but I know she not going in there doing all them layers and stacks like 2002 dfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Lol not leaving the songs empty.... I wonder what her approach will be bc she can sing a song a million different ways

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

Young

b7

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 07:55:52 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

TOP 3

djdjdjdjdj djdjdj

SHIT