#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 05, 2022, 08:23:24 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 07:55:52 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

TOP 3

djdjdjdjdj djdjdj

SHIT
:gorlonfire:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 09:05:40 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 05, 2022, 08:23:24 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

TOP 3

djdjdjdjdj djdjdj

SHIT
:gorlonfire:
IMAGINE waking up and making a song like this :kii:

Shit

Vonc2002

#71 on itunes main chart. Awwww this is so nice. I know she loves this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sovereign.

The "Full Moon" concept is really becoming more apparent. This bitch just knew her shit was gonna LAST sffsgdgdgdgdgdgd   :loose2when:

Kaeli.

the sped up part always reminds me of "Thong Song" ijl;djfsjof;

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 06, 2022, 01:20:47 AM

the sped up part always reminds me of "Thong Song" ijl;djfsjof;
Dfghggghhgv That was also my shit LOL.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Freemala Harris

One of my faves

I love the garage influence