#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I've surprisingly been listening to full moon (the album) for like 3 days straight.......well I've been listening to brandy for 3 days but I've incorporated full moon in the rotation 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ReVon

Harlem

Man if we finally get live performances of All In Me, Apart, Anybody, Nothing, It's Not Worth It and Love Wouldn't Fuckin Count Me Owt Ima lose it!!!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop:

jtwoeleven

So happy for her and this classic album.

Oh, and When You Touch Me went viral earlier the other day too.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Harlem on March 06, 2022, 12:27:31 PM
Man if we finally get live performances of All In Me, Apart, Anybody, Nothing, It's Not Worth It and Love Wouldn't Fuckin Count Me Owt Ima lose it!!!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop:
Bitch! I would die and go to heaven.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Harlem on March 06, 2022, 11:27:48 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 09:05:40 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 05, 2022, 08:23:24 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 07:55:52 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

TOP 3

djdjdjdjdj djdjdj

SHIT
:gorlonfire:

MY SHIT!!!! Def should've been a single too. I know ppl stan for I Thought BUT this needs more praise!!!!
:stressed:
The album truly had so many tailored made singles. With True melodies. I thought definitely needed the video treatment, those "yes i did/cant believe i did" stay stuck in my head.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

And this announcement better be for shit that's coming out within the upcoming days and weeks. Im sorry but brandy has lost all of my trust  :overit:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

:ermm:
Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 06:04:01 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 07:55:52 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

One of my faves

I love the garage influence
Sublime! The garage sound is so dope to me, and fits her voice like a glove. I wouldn't have minded a few more similar tracks.

Vonc2002

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 06, 2022, 01:07:37 PM

No more, waiting at home at night
Waiting, for you to come home

Another (Pop) single! Its one of those songs that just put a smike on your face. She sounds incredible. The last third of the album needed placements during movie commercials and kissing scenes.