#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

Whether u think this is her best album or not, it's definitely the most underrated because of the pregnancy and such. Not having I Thought or Can We as a single was a travesty. 

Vonc2002

Can we definitely didnt need to be a single. I can see I thought tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 07:55:52 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!
This song is so crazy !!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

She's been getting so much love recently and for this album I know it feels good especially from all those mixed reviews in 2002 made by white men who didn't know wtf they were talking about.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Can't believe the inaccuracy of old reviews glad she was vindicated!

Harlem

Harlem

Can't wait for the Afrodisiac 20 year anniversary in 2 years! B/c that album needs a resurgence and praise! I hope Brandy keeps the same energy

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on March 06, 2022, 01:34:22 PM
Whether u think this is her best album or not, it's definitely the most underrated because of the pregnancy and such. Not having I Thought or Can We as a single was a travesty.
True. Even though it's praise amongst her peers, true vocalist and her diehards. A lot of songs are unknown by the general public. It's such a shame because these songs represent her well.  Some of her best work is on this album. I know she's grateful for streaming platforms that allow new listeners to discover this gem of a project!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Harlem on March 06, 2022, 02:38:52 PM
Can't wait for the Afrodisiac 20 year anniversary in 2 years! B/c that album needs a resurgence and praise! I hope Brandy keeps the same energy

And it'll be the 30th anniversary of her debut album

long-timeTheRoofFan

Sanja posted the new promo video and some more words teasing us like Brandy did over on IG. I hope there's more to come this week.

You know when Sanja reposts it's legit  :plzstop:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I haven't seen it charting in Canada on iTunes... but I just said fuck it and purchased it again anyways.

Take my coins Queen

:blush: :wub:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Just checked and "NEVER-SAY-NEVER" is #6 in Canada on iTunes R&B/Soul Albums chart

:'( :wub:

Aalumeci.

the way she started immediately singing that unique melody on All In Me was the highlight of my very first FM listening experience. That, and "and my friend" in He Is. Something about those simple 3 words and how she said it. shit.