#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 06, 2022, 07:41:40 PM
the way she started immediately singing that unique melody on All In Me was the highlight of my very first FM listening experience. That, and "and my friend" in He Is. Something about those simple 3 words and how she said it. shit.

All In Me gives me TLC vibes and I love it.  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on March 06, 2022, 01:34:22 PM
Whether u think this is her best album or not, it's definitely the most underrated because of the pregnancy and such. Not having I Thought or Can We as a single was a travesty.
When You Touch Me and I Thought should've been 3rd and 4th singles.

When You Touch Me would've slayed the charts all on its on. 102 Jamz in Orlando STAYYYYED playing WYTM and Like This. Even more than WAU and Full Moon

"This is a 102 Jamz exclusive..."

:omf: :omf:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on March 06, 2022, 07:53:23 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 06, 2022, 07:41:40 PM
the way she started immediately singing that unique melody on All In Me was the highlight of my very first FM listening experience. That, and "and my friend" in He Is. Something about those simple 3 words and how she said it. shit.

All In Me gives me TLC vibes and I love it.  :plzstop:
I can hear it. It gives me more Janet vibes.

Anybody always gave me slight TLC Fanmail vibes. It's the ad libs and arrangements at the end. Her lower tone always gave me Tboz towards end.

:omf:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 06, 2022, 01:12:42 PM
:ermm:
Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 06:04:01 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 07:55:52 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

One of my faves

I love the garage influence
Sublime! The garage sound is so dope to me, and fits her voice like a glove. I wouldn't have minded a few more similar tracks.

!!!

Given the time, imagine if she got in the studio w/ MJ Cole or Artful Dodger  :-o

RAY7

Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 08:20:41 PM

This was just screaming to be a crossover single
I think it got placed on some romance movie sdtk or at least the trailer

She sang the hell out of this

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 06, 2022, 01:07:37 PM

No more, waiting at home at night
Waiting, for you to come home

One of my favorite songs ever recorded. I could NEVER get past this song without playing it on repeat at least 10 times. This was DEFINITELY going to be a single.

Harlem

Harlem

But let me tell LWCMO would've been the ballad of Brandy's career! That was her Unbreak My Heart

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on March 06, 2022, 10:03:57 PM
But let me tell LWCMO would've been the ballad of Brandy's career! That was her Unbreak My Heart
PERIOD!!!!! I was playing that in my car one day and my friend was like what tf is this song  :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 08:20:41 PM

This was just screaming to be a crossover single
This ANGELIC PRINCESS EUPHORIA ASS SONG.....SO if you must GOOooooOOOOooo, know that I'll be missin' yew wishin' yew closaaahhh OOOHhwwoaahhhOAAAHH
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ReVon

ReVon

Quote from: Harlem on March 06, 2022, 10:03:57 PM

REACHING FOR EVERY STAR IN THE SKY. BUT OK!

AND I LOVE LWCMO SEVENFOLD BUT...  :hmph: :shannonsmissing: