#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 08:20:41 PM

This was just screaming to be a crossover single

I LOVE POP VOCAL BRANDY THE MOST OUT OF ALL HER VOICES!!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 08:18:09 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 06, 2022, 01:12:42 PM
:ermm:
Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 06:04:01 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 05, 2022, 07:55:52 PM

I would like to shine some light on a very unappreciated song. "All in me" is so slept on, this was somewhat a new sound for both Brandy & darchild. I wish it got the single treatment. I always thought the melody was radio friendly, and believed if Janet sung it radio woukd have ate it up!

One of my faves

I love the garage influence
Sublime! The garage sound is so dope to me, and fits her voice like a glove. I wouldn't have minded a few more similar tracks.

!!!

Given the time, imagine if she got in the studio w/ MJ Cole or Artful Dodger  :-o
And Craig David.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Trey on March 06, 2022, 08:14:38 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on March 06, 2022, 07:53:23 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 06, 2022, 07:41:40 PM
the way she started immediately singing that unique melody on All In Me was the highlight of my very first FM listening experience. That, and "and my friend" in He Is. Something about those simple 3 words and how she said it. shit.

All In Me gives me TLC vibes and I love it.  :plzstop:
I can hear it. It gives me more Janet vibes.

Anybody always gave me slight TLC Fanmail vibes. It's the ad libs and arrangements at the end. Her lower tone always gave me Tboz towards end.

:omf:
Yes!!! 

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on March 07, 2022, 12:11:50 AM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2022, 08:20:41 PM

This was just screaming to be a crossover single

I LOVE POP VOCAL BRANDY THE MOST OUT OF ALL HER VOICES!!!!
She sung the hell out out of this joint.

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on March 07, 2022, 07:50:59 AM
I wonder if she's gonna redo and remix some of the songs  :loose2when:
I love her renditions of Full Moon and What About Us with those additional ad libs, esp when she gets to growling on WAB. Full Moon can definitely be redone with a vibe of today.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ReVon

Vonc2002

The way Wau has evolved over the yrs is masterful. I've always loved it but it's just BETTER now.  definitely a highlight in her live shows for me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

I love the idea of her going back to revisit some of her best work. Not the album almost being top 50 on iTunes ghhhdfgjjjjh

'ology

Quote from: Harlem on March 06, 2022, 10:03:57 PM
But let me tell LWCMO would've been the ballad of Brandy's career! That was her Unbreak My Heart
Whew that songs POWER!!!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2022, 10:22:34 AM
The way Wau has evolved over the yrs is masterful. I've always loved it but it's just BETTER now.  definitely a highlight in her live shows for me
yes! The way she has continually found different ways to elevate it live
:dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on March 07, 2022, 12:35:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2022, 10:22:34 AM
yes! The way she has continually found different ways to elevate it live
:dead:
!!!!!!!
I remember like 10 yrs ago being wowed by what she made it into, and literally everytime she does it with whatever additions shes added, I'm even MORE blown away. Like........WOW

RAY7

Just to have the brain and EAR to think of and execute this stuff>>>>