#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

….ok.

dsasanasnsaasnadssan

told u about listening to those so called friends toots
quiet as its kept they tryna get ur ass beat

ReVon

Quote from: Ulysses on March 10, 2022, 03:24:02 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on March 09, 2022, 05:08:20 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 09, 2022, 03:20:43 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 09, 2022, 03:08:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2022, 01:26:18 PM
And yea APART is the ONE that needs more from yall. Dope song

!!!!!!!!!

Mad dope!!! I remember as a kid I wanted Ja Rule on the remix  :dead:
Ja Rule was apart of the project at one point. They even asked Brandy to be on "Always on Time". Could you imagine her having this huge feature during this time?. This was her time to have her "WHITNEY" top diva moment.

UNFORTUNATELY "ALWAYS ON TME" WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN AS BIG AS IT WAS WITH BRANDY ON IT LIKE IT WAS WITH ASHANTI. THAT SONG WAS MEANT TO BE HOW IT IS. IT JUST WORKED AND STILL WORKS TO THIS DAY.
It works for a non-singer?

IT WORKED FOR ASHANTI'S VOICE LOL

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Brandy has such a large male fanbase. Even in the industry all the male singer's love her and you can hear it too! Thats pretty uncommon and dope. All the dude's use to study Michael, R. kelly, Luther and stevie now it's BRANDY! Brandy! Brandy! brandy! She's so unique amd special man.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

This Friday March 18th is a FULL MOON and also new music Friday. I sure hope Brandy hits us with whatever she's got planned for celebrating Full Moon.

:plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

ReVon

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 11, 2022, 11:14:36 PM
Brandy has such a large male fanbase. Even in the industry all the male singer's love her and you can hear it too! Thats pretty uncommon and dope. All the dude's use to study Michael, R. kelly, Luther and stevie now it's BRANDY! Brandy! Brandy! brandy! She's so unique amd special man.

Ma Lo

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 11, 2022, 11:14:36 PM
BRANDY

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

She hasn't finished filming her movie yet but it's wrapping up soon. I'm sure we'll get a LOT this year, it's not like she's been sitting at home

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on April 16, 2022, 09:19:01 PM
She hasn't finished filming her movie yet but it's wrapping up soon. I'm sure we'll get a LOT this year, it's not like she's been sitting at home

oh yeah i forgot about that but how long does it take to film a christmas movie  :plzstop: