Yellow Jackets season 1

Started by STUNNA GOD, June 20, 2022, 04:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

June 20, 2022, 04:04:16 AM Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 11:05:25 AM by Georgina Sparks
Yellow faggots >>>

I'm on episode 5

:stressed: :stressed:

CHOKE

STUNNA GOD

NDJDJJFJDJJFJDJFJNDJFJDJJDNDNDNNDNCNXNCNNDNF

This shit is GOOD. It's giving new age Pretty Little Liars.

how u let him cheat

NVFFGFFGTRYYTYGRTHR DUH TY RGFDH V F FFFCCGGGGGGGGGGGHGFFGRTTRGFXVVVVCCCVCVBCCVVVBFBBGBVV

its about damn TIME  :uhh:

but ackk
:heythere:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

I just finished it! It was really good... but it kinda DRAGS. I can't imagine watching this weekly, you HAVE to binge it. It reminds me so much of Pretty Little Liars, in good ways and bad ways. Initially, I was more interested in the flashback storyline, but by like episode 5 or 6, it was pretty damn predictable. Nothing GAGGED me at the end.

I can't STAND mini series... but I feel like this could've just been a cute mini series. They're about to drag this shit the fuck OUT. Im already over it.

NDNDNNDNDNSNDNSSNSNDNSNSNSNSN

STUNNA GOD

I'm also annoyed because the most interesting character got booked. Then died the STUPIDEST way.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Yea this show gonna annoy me. CANCEL this 

CHOKE

I think the 2nd season is gonna a be a fool

STUNNA GOD

June 23, 2022, 10:57:17 AM #9 Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 10:57:44 AM by Georgina Sparks
Quote from: The Scarlet Choke on June 23, 2022, 04:48:06 AM
I think the 2nd season is gonna a be a fool
!!!! It should've just been one season. It's pretty clear what's going on/happening. And I don't see how they could drag this out any further....

Like.. were we supposed to gag at the end by the "reveal" of black sis? They're ALL ment and PTSD.

:udontlookok:

CHOKE

!!!!!!!!!

They're trying to drag out the reveal of the "Antler Queen"

But what would she even give in modern day? I imagine it would be something like

I like the mystery, I just know am gonna be underwhelmed by her modern day self

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so underwhelming. The only gag would be if sis somehow came back from the dead and that's why they accepted her as Queen. It'd be just like with Alison from PLL

I just don't see why they'd kill her off like that or how else they could gag us.

CHOKE

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 23, 2022, 11:47:47 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so underwhelming. The only gag would be if sis somehow came back from the dead and that's why they accepted her as Queen. It'd be just like with Alison from PLL

I just don't see why they'd kill her off like that or how else they could gag us.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that would gag me

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I enjoyed it. But i have to agree it would've been better served as a mini series.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

CHOKE

I do need confirmation that they were out there eating each other tho

:omf: