BEYONCE's "Break my Soul" debuts biggest numbers of any female this year

Started by PRESSED, June 22, 2022, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 22, 2022, 07:19:41 PM
Anyway she just scored the 3rd highest first day streams for an international artist in Brazil

Global Queen self
asasasa

show em what TASTE looks like GODzil :ohwow:

….ok.

June 22, 2022, 07:36:29 PM #31 Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:39:01 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
she basically released a song everyone needs right now

between COVID, the ukraine war,.gas prices soaring, inflation
mass shootings every other day ...

the gorls are super open to a "devil i rebuke u" anthem for a good reason

Kaeli.

Not 5M streams in the USA alone  :plzstop:
Beyoncé's lead single "Break My Soul" (Parkwood/Columbia) logged Top 5 openings on both Spotify and Apple Music's Global and U.S. charts, while maintaining #1 at iTunes. On Spotify, the song bowed at #2 U.S. and #5 global, with 5m+ streams on the platform in its opening day.
Over at Apple Bey occupies #3 on the global and U.S. charts. "Break My Soul" generated around 5m streams domestically in its first full day at DSPs. It's already Bey's best-performing solo debut at Spotify.

Expect more growth from the lead single to Renaissance, as it is positioned in the #1 spot on Today's Top Hits, takes off at TikTok and, if we're lucky, gets a proper visual piece. Meanwhile, the first crop of four different Renaissance box sets on her webstore have sold out. The queen is back.
https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=331969&title=BEYS-BIG-BREAK

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 22, 2022, 07:44:46 PM

Beyoncé's lead single "Break My Soul" (Parkwood/Columbia) logged Top 5 openings on both Spotify and Apple Music's Global and U.S. charts, while maintaining #1 at iTunes. On Spotify, the song bowed at #2 U.S. and #5 global, with 5m+ streams on the platform in its opening day.
Over at Apple Bey occupies #3 on the global and U.S. charts. "Break My Soul" generated around 5m streams domestically in its first full day at DSPs. It's already Bey's best-performing solo debut at Spotify.

Expect more growth from the lead single to Renaissance, as it is positioned in the #1 spot on Today's Top Hits, takes off at TikTok and, if we're lucky, gets a proper visual piece. Meanwhile, the first crop of four different Renaissance box sets on her webstore have sold out. The queen is back.
This was already praised and established.

Kaeli.

The Global SPOTIFY numbers were posted, thing. Stop talking to me girl. Shit 

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

….ok.

this is a win for big freedia too .

i love what fas did on the record but freedia losing his fuckin mind in the background hyping it up really SOLD it to me. 
and continues to sell it to me

and for that i wish she woulda included his name in the title as a "featuring" mess. 

hes everything. not only a great artist/personality but just a great human being 

Cowgirl

I like cornbread and collard greens bitch

Praise Freedia's fckn name!!
:stressed:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 22, 2022, 07:44:46 PM

The damns Queen!

….ok.

bitch YES for this popping up in my recommendations

youtube just knows what tf i wanna SEE.

freedia getting his fucking FLOWERS for his performance on this mess.

DopeSoul.