Brandy 'Colors Studio' Performance Of “Rather Be” out NOW!

Started by Summertime, June 23, 2022, 01:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

June 23, 2022, 01:57:16 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 02:30:51 PM by Saving All My RIGs

The caption list her as a Motown artist, so she must be fully signed to Motown.  I hate the wig that she's wearing in the photo.

Motown/Capitol

ReVon

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Oh ok cool looking forward to it. This the same hair she was rocking during Queens press run. I like it.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

So basically a performance of songs we seen over and over.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on June 23, 2022, 02:19:22 PM
Oh ok cool looking forward to it. This the same hair she was rocking during Queens press run. I like it.
Its not the same hair, this is stiff lol
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

I really hope she doesn't sing ADC but I'm EXCITED for this LIVE tease and Bran connecting with her Youtube audience
:flamebroiled:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

b7

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on June 23, 2022, 02:43:53 PM
I'm excited and she looks amazing

https://twitter.com/brandylegion/status/1539768653998071815?s=21&t=DiU4At_oOiDdxpKZue0O9g

Her stylist said this is just the FIRST look of the week so it sounds like she's been busy.

Love when she gets quiet cuz that's usually the case when she is. :wub:

Gilgamesh.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on June 23, 2022, 02:03:26 PM
OH GOD NOT THE PRO 10 WIGS AGAIN

:plzstop::kii::dead:
No it isn't.  Weird that this is ur first comment in here  :uhh: what is ya'lls issue with Brandy?

Quote from: RAY7 on June 23, 2022, 02:16:12 PM
Dope
!!!! Hopefully Tiny desk is next.  Usher is doing it now that they're doing it in person again. Some of these weirdos don't deserve Brandy but I'm glad we got her lmao

Summertime

I am excited about her Motown Era and whatever she has coming with Disney.  Ethiopia and Brandy being great friends is going to lead to them putting money behind her.  Diddy has a deal with Motown, so they respect the vets over there.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 23, 2022, 02:45:46 PM
I would have loved this like a year ago lol.
true but this is the start of her partnership with a new label which is pretty cool. This + the management she shares with Doja and the Weekend. We might be getting fed