BET called lil nas a faggot backstage last year

Started by Edge gorl, June 26, 2022, 03:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lil-nas-x-bet-awards-1371612/

Quote"They say that 'no one cheered louder' for me than them that night," Lil Nas X tells Rolling Stone, "but the BET Awards team was actually very upset that I kissed my dancer onstage and vocalized their discontent with multiple members of my team immediately following the performance."

Wasnt cardi just GRINDING on offset in frumna kids at one of their shows??? Wtf

I stand wit quing

STUNNA GOD

shante smith

June 26, 2022, 03:37:10 PM #2 Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 03:46:29 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
people are gonna be uncomfortable with what has yet to be normalized .

Unfortunately men kissing each other on huge platforms isn't one of those things just yet ... especially not on black platforms which are generally heteronormative .

The fact that it is against the grain , pushing the envelope and "edgy" is a big reason why such emphasis is put on such stunts to begin with

It's very intentionally done and staged to garner a reaction or SHOCK!

"Shaking the table".

So one can't be shocked when there is pushback or discomfort . ... when the intent is literally to shock and cause some discomfort to some or many. ....

Love Nas and still gonna buy his next alber just like I did the first but I also will still be watching the BET awards tonight .

Edge gorl

I knew this was deeper than noms

BET let dababy DRY FUCK sum bitch on stage las year but gave lil nas a hard time

This is BS
Quing hot evry right to be upset

Thts prolly why he been on break this year, homaphobic folk makin it hard fa him!

Cowgirl

It was nice that they waited until he got backstage.

Jon

is her performing that f bet song at the bet awards? :dead:

Ulysses