Brandy 'Colors Studio' Performance Of “Rather Be” out NOW!

Started by Summertime, June 23, 2022, 01:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Anything from Full Moon album and after I'm down with. Looking forward to it. 

RedOctober

Lol y'all be setting yourselves up to be disappointed. She's likely singing an Aretha Franklin song, or another Motown artist song.

Killa Kipp

Not IndiaArie being a "Rather Be" stan too!

She says: "Rather Be needs it day in the Sun"

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: RedOctober on June 23, 2022, 04:18:41 PM
Lol y'all be setting yourselves up to be disappointed. She's likely singing an Aretha Franklin song, or another Motown artist song.

I was going to ask what are rhe chances it's a cover. That's what I want!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on June 23, 2022, 03:58:30 PM
I would really love if she does go into her FM bag to give us Like This, All In Me, Apart or Anybody
:stressed:

Bittttttt anybody live would slay

RAY7

I actually wouldn't be too mad as long as she KILLS the vocal being that she doesn't currently have an album out to promise

FRANCE

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on June 23, 2022, 04:22:12 PM

I was going to ask what are rhe chances it's a cover. That's what I want!

I was just about to say. Her caption saying "I love this song" and the song being 'timeless', it kinda screams cover for me. And I actually would like that than another pre-record of a song we already have.

Vonc2002

I saw this and immediately was excited because she MUST be signed to Motown, right?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

^i hadn't even thought about that, the fact that she getting gigs with no album out is a good sign. 

Gilgamesh.

I know it will never happen but the COLOURS aesthetic would be perfect for a performance of I Tried.

Harlem

Quote from: Killa Kipp on June 23, 2022, 04:18:47 PM
Not IndiaArie being a "Rather Be" stan too!

She says: "Rather Be needs it day in the Sun"

!!!!!

It's crazy how everyone knows what's up except Bran 🫠

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 23, 2022, 04:46:58 PM
I know it will never happen but the COLOURS aesthetic would be perfect for a performance of I Tried.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Harlem