Omarion calls B2K his "background dancers", tells Mario: "You open for ME lolz"

Started by finish ha., June 25, 2022, 07:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

but not before telling us how unbothered he is about the consensus being that mario tapped his ass through that entire verzuz

how did GODpryl deal with this shit

QuotePeace family. I had a Photo Shoot this morning for my Hello Beautiful Magazine cover so forgive me for being late to the party 😅. I wanna take a moment to thank everyone for tuning into Verzuz last night. Thank you @therealswizzz and Timbaland for being trendsetters and providing this incredible platform for artists. I had a great time! Streams going up btw lol. 🧗🏾‍♂️🔺⏫ S/O to @marioworldwide - R&B for the win!! Looking forward to our next performance on July 29th at the MGM Grand Harbor in Washington D.C. where YOU will open up for me per usual 🫶🏾🙃😅
and yes there will be a sound check that date and this time we won't use your front of house sound man. 😎🤨😒

I love all the jokes and opinions. Y'all are hilarious , I'm enjoying the creativity . 😂 If you're lucky enough to be in this business for 22 years you understand that at some point you will experience malfunctions. It comes with being an artist and making yourself vulnerable to the world. But to my 3 background dancers, I'm not surprised because this is how y'all always been, even while in the group. Praying for my downfall. Well, keep praying cause I'm overbooked and busy. Meanwhile, y'all really gotta get a job other than hatin on O. I heard UPS is hiring 😉🤙🏾 🤣

#HatingFromOutsideTheClubAndCantGetIn
#BookComingSoon
#FullCircleAlbumComingSoon
#TheVerzuzCheckCleared
#BookedandBusy #omelon #rnb #unbothered #ChooseJoy
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Gilgamesh.

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nonchalantboi

He's such a cunt if it wasn't for the "3 background dancers"  he wouldn't had a solo career to launch and a household name! Just take the L and keep it moving  :nowgorl:

🔥🔥🔥

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

finish ha.

June 25, 2022, 08:44:44 AM #6 Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 08:47:21 AM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
there was a lot of cheap shots in that verzuz
especially from O

saying mario looks like he had "too many burritos"
etc

sfnsnfnnfnfsn

it was def beginning to cross that line from fun shade to nigga meet me in the parking lot

the crowd was living for mario and O couldn't take.

lolz

finish ha.

June 25, 2022, 11:02:25 AM #7 Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 11:08:57 AM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
0:48

ipnin
inknpkinpnipnpinipinpinpninpnpnpnpnpnpnnnpnp

that is EXACTLY what he was givin the whole nite

[youtube autoplay=1 start=47][/youtube]

finish ha.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Verzuz just confirms why none of them became huge stars. Their egos!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Navyman

And that's exactly why Mario put his foot on his neck and didn't let up.  :plzstop:

And plenty of people with huge egos have blown up. What are ya talking about?
:kii:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Navyman on June 25, 2022, 12:31:40 PM

And plenty of people with huge egos have blown up. What are ya talking about?
:kii:
Yes they have, And two things can be true at once.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius