Happy 18th Anniversary Afrodisiac

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, June 25, 2022, 03:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

This album right here was pure heroin for me. Timbaland was my favourite producer and Brandy is always the queen.

I hope someday (20th anniversary maybe) we get more of the unreleased material from this era.

Re-release it a bit Brandy and give us a few more tracks.

:plzstop:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I mean how are we really supposed to eat the STEAK that is Afrodisiac without a little Black Pepper.. come on Bran

The definition

This album was underrated just like majority of Brandy's work.... Favorites were Should I go, say you will, tried, Afrodisiac, necessary 

STUNNA GOD

Freemala Harris

The pandemic wont end until we get Afro (Deluxe) on streaming  :trannyjblige:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Happy 18th Birthday! Thee Brandy album.:blush: Her coming out party and celebration of her womanhood. Highly slept on as most of  Brandy's adult music is. I had mixed feelings about the album in the beginning. Even though i like some of production i didn't feel like it was Tim's best work. I just was expecting something different. I love the album today and believe it is her best!

Standout Tracks:
Afrodisiac
TAOL
I Tried
Focus
How I Feel
Should I Go
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Steffon

Afro was released on 6/29 but whatever 

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Steffon on June 25, 2022, 05:03:18 PM
Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on June 25, 2022, 04:56:48 PM
Quote from: Steffon on June 25, 2022, 04:42:04 PM
Afro was released on 6/29 but whatever

ah, no it wasn't

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrodisiac_(Brandy_album)

Wiki is wrong. The album came out June 29, 2004

Once a petty bitch always a petty bitch

Can we just celebrate the album a bit hun

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

June 25, 2022, 05:45:10 PM #13 Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 05:48:43 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
This was such a great album opener. This should have been sent to urban radio to help with grabbing the attention of more female listener's.

This unappreciated jam deserves more attention too.  Brandy was so fresh and hip on this fun bop.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Steffon