Chris Brown chooses Brandy in “Brandy v. Monica” on Drink Champs

Started by Sovereign., June 25, 2022, 05:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Yes King! Chris always knew what was up. I need another collaboration from Chris and Bran.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cartierline

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Of course!   Everyone has their preference but Brandy is a singers singer and some people just prefer that, and sonically/Artistically it's clear she's a big influence on him among others like MJ and Tank

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Cartierline on June 25, 2022, 06:20:23 PM
Well of course he would, they've collabed several times :dead:
Right.   Even if they didn't i mean ...  he been a stan forever and before he hopped on PID

b7

I figured they'd ask him some of the R&B questions lol this is dope but they be having some of these Artists drunk as hell smh probably not the best thing for some of those that have particular addictions. Idk it's just weird to me to make someone take a shot for 3 hours straight dkdjfjkf  :uhh: but if they like it i love it n stuff

Cartierline

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on June 25, 2022, 07:06:18 PM
I figured they'd ask him some of the R&B questions lol this is dope but they be having some of these Artists drunk as hell smh probably not the best thing for some of those that have particular addictions. Idk it's just weird to me to make someone take a shot for 3 hours straight dkdjfjkf  :uhh: but if they like it i love it n stuff
!!!!
I was thinking the same damn thing. This shit ain't healthy :unsure:

DopeSoul.

I love Drink Champs 

lemme get into this 

NORE is legit retarded tho 

FRANCE

No surprise. He said Brandy is his fave female vocalist. 

Gilgamesh.

Every video I've seen of this guy lately he looks strung out.

Vonc2002

I mean, yea. He's on crack but EVERY  brain cell ain't fried
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

finish ha.

June 25, 2022, 10:04:10 PM #14 Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:05:16 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
just confirms his ears are working

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.