Ghan Bih!!!!

Started by #Mu7, August 05, 2016, 11:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

This is my fucking cut!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Free my Nigha Ghan Breyon!!!!! Am sick of waiting on her new shit!

Chameleon

#Mu7

I mean bih

Queen was fucking snapping in the stu! How dare that ooompa loompa hold the vocal bible hostage in a dead ass contract.

wizzy

wizzy

Didnt have to go INNNN on us like so!
:gorlonfire:

wizzy

Real

No expression at all, no expression at ahAHahawllll :gorlonfire:

#Mu7

the mfin trilogy !!!! Shit she clda slapped them on the EP back to back for the masses and they would still be lashed in 2016. These songs are so fucking haunting for her CURRENT situation.

RAY7

this is one of her best unreleased

wizzy

August 05, 2016, 11:33:02 AM #9 Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 11:33:19 AM by Uni
Trying  to fall haaaaaard
:gorlonfire:

#Mu7

bih keyed is playing now.....   :plzstop: the producers in this era were not playing with US. Ghan woulda been fucking back..... in the late 2000s with this sound. This is the sound Frank and em are trying to create now.

wizzy

Quote from: Mu on August 05, 2016, 11:33:13 AM
bih keyed is playing now.....   :plzstop: the producers in this era were not playing with US. Ghan woulda been fucking back..... in the late 2000s with this sound. This is the sound Frank and em are trying to create now.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chameleon

Quote from: Mu on August 05, 2016, 11:33:13 AM

n

They wrote some of these

#Mu7

bih..... this song!!!!! Queendy is fucking sickening. this song is on my list of when I need a pause from life!!! she was preaching in this.

#Mu7

oh and bih. on the US leg of the tour the disrespect of RH(D) will not be tolerated.

:plzstop: :plzstop: