I Wish Brandy Would Work With Them Again...

Started by .betterwiseup, March 25, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

[youtube autoplay=1 start=01][/youtube]

Organized Noize and Cee-Lo
:stressed: :stressed:

GLOCK

Whew
This damn song!
Her and Ceelo>>

I really been campaigning for them to mess again for about 5 years now
Cee lo is amazing
Bran SANG THIS

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

RAY7

They shaded her so no
"Had to tone down the vocals so she can sing"
fuck them tbh

FINE.

.betterwiseup

Quote from: AYR on March 25, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
They shaded her so no
fuck them tbh

That wasn't shade at all. Stop reaching.

Quote"This was a song that Cee-Lo had wrote. Then this executive from Atlantic heard it and he was like, 'I want to use this for Brandy.' So he made it happen?he got Brandy on the track. But what he did was, he had this other girl demo it so Brandy could want to do it. Cee-Lo had demo'd it himself, but Michael took the song and had another girl to do it so Brandy wouldn't be intimidated hearing Cee-Lo's vocals. The way Cee-Lo originally sung it, it was so good, so hard, that they didn't want Brandy to be like, 'I can't sing like him.' So they had this other girl sing it to make it sound lighter. Overall, I was just happy to do a song with Brandy. I loved the outcome."

Vonc2002

Yea id luv to see bran with cee again. He's one of my favorite male artists tbfh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Blackpantha

Quote from: .betterwiseup on March 25, 2017, 05:08:45 PM
They shaded her so no
fuck them tbh

Quote"This was a song that Cee-Lo had wrote. Then this executive from Atlantic heard it and he was like, 'I want to use this for Brandy.' So he made it happen?he got Brandy on the track. But what he did was, he had this other girl demo it so Brandy could want to do it. Cee-Lo had demo'd it himself, but Michael took the song and had another girl to do it so Brandy wouldn't be intimidated hearing Cee-Lo's vocals. The way Cee-Lo originally sung it, it was so good, so hard, that they didn't want Brandy to be like, 'I can't sing like him.' So they had this other girl sing it to make it sound lighter. Overall, I was just happy to do a song with Brandy. I loved the outcome."

Brandy? Intimidated? I don't believe that one bit.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

RAY7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on March 25, 2017, 05:08:45 PM
They shaded her so no
fuck them tbh

yea this was shade. Cee-Lo rapist ass can sing but not to the point where Bran would be intimidated. She's sang with WHITNEY

Rxxf

It's ok, Ray
Breathe
I don't think it was that deep, hun
:dead:

It could be the STYLE of singing... Cee-lo is a bit over the top.
BRANDY

Wtv

its a good song, but its not the type of sound I use from her, personally.

I preffer the I tried, Should I go, Finally vibe

FlowerBomb

Quote from: SingBran on March 25, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
It's ok, Ray
Breathe
I don't think it was that deep, hun
:dead:

It could be the STYLE of singing... Cee-lo is a bit over the top.
!!!!
Ceelo's style is quote different from Brandy's, dramatic.
Brandy is a way more confident vocalist now