Jeremih the next artist to drag Def Jam on Twitter

Started by RekeRig, December 13, 2015, 05:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

KDJFFFF

oh now this is just sick.

I'd be dragging their asses too.

Ulysses

Let's find out how many digital copies are being sold. I'm sure that is a very small number also.

Jon

Quote from: Ulysses on December 13, 2015, 05:59:28 PM
Let's find out how many digital copies are being sold. I'm sure that is a very small number also.
!!!!  :dead:

RekeRig

Quote from: Ulysses on December 13, 2015, 05:59:28 PM
there's no excuse either way. He makes HITS and they gave him no chance, and no support

Are you getting a Def Jam check? if not ...  lol

Lazarus

:dead:

All this complaining. He's a singles artist at best. He was never known to push units before the industry began to suffer anyway.

Zankou.

Quote from: Smoove Jones on December 13, 2015, 06:11:48 PM
:dead:

All this complaining. He's a singles artist at best. He was never known to push units before the industry began to suffer anyway.

Lazarus

ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀ ?  ‏@callmedollar

Jeremih has found his niche with singles. A full album!? Hell no. He's like a STD without penicillin. Just keeps on coming back!

:plzstop: :plzstop:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Yeah this release was kinda tax write off tbh. They waited too long after his first single to release and there was virtually no promo. No vidoes, nothing.

Now that I think about it. Where tf did his budget go? ????

yummy

not the mailman tossing his albums on best buy's steps sknfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

LOONA.

hbbbbbbb

If you add up the 6 copies of every Best Buy in each state it'll probably add up to a couple thousand...which is all he can sell tbh. 

RAY7

He should still be given the chance to sell
or don't release an album at all physically & go all digital

RAY7

However, I wonder why artists don't know what's being shipped beforehand?
It would save them a lot of grief

Mel.

NOT "y'all dont deserve my voice"

I got a quick lil ki from that
but wow....so sad.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Smoove Jones on December 13, 2015, 06:26:58 PM
ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀ ?  ‏@callmedollar

Jeremih has found his niche with singles. A full album!? Hell no. He's like a STD without penicillin. Just keeps on coming back!

:plzstop: :plzstop:

SDJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHF

Gilgamesh.

These artists may as well go independent or sign with eOne.