Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

i wanted to get into salem so bad but looks like it's on its way owt

MelMel

Quote from: LiBra on November 23, 2016, 04:47:19 PM
wait Izombie is back lemme check it out :ack: right now Channel Zero and Salem are fuckin booking me :stressed:
Yes bby! Let them know about the greatness that is Izombie

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on November 23, 2016, 05:18:55 PM
i wanted to get into salem so bad but looks like it's on its way owt

Salem books Season 1 took it time to build the story and from then on it started booking effortlessly  :loose2when:

Gilgamesh.

I can't with Charlie on Queen Sugar

♛MANNY♛

GRAND

wtf

is this true

QuoteAMC?s mega-hit fell sharply after its seventh season premiere last month, and has declined steadily each week since to mark the steepest ratings fall in the show?s history. In fact, Sunday?s fifth episode of the season delivered the show?s lowest viewership since season 3.

:guys:

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 26, 2016, 10:02:28 AM
wtf

is this true

QuoteAMC?s mega-hit fell sharply after its seventh season premiere last month, and has declined steadily each week since to mark the steepest ratings fall in the show?s history. In fact, Sunday?s fifth episode of the season delivered the show?s lowest viewership since season 3.

., ,mmnvbjvhnv

i only watched the premiere and said fuck it after that

MelMel

wtf

is this true

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

♛MANNY♛

November 26, 2016, 11:00:13 AM #1884 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 11:00:34 AM by 1 9 9 2
Quote from: MelMel on November 26, 2016, 10:50:24 AM
wtf

is this true

QuoteAMC’s mega-hit fell sharply after its seventh season premiere last month, and has declined steadily each week since to mark the steepest ratings fall in the show’s history. In fact, Sunday’s fifth episode of the season delivered the show’s lowest viewership since season 3.

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

:oof: :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof:

BAPHOMET.

:everythingok: where is the fucking link to that mess? Seems made up lol

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Just watched the THANKSGIVING ep of this is us and i really love this show. The actors are really great.  I hope they get some nominations

BAPHOMET.