Cardi getting dragged on Twitter for fake album sales/Press continues to flop

Started by fedswatchin, August 14, 2019, 03:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

These hoes have been throwing shade all day, I'll be glad when they start dissing in the music again.

With that being said, Welcome To The Party is coming tomorrow and I feel like Nicki is gonna drag  :kii:

best selling female rapper of all time

Kaeli.

Quote from: Plastic on August 14, 2019, 03:40:18 PM
These hoes have been throwing shade all day, I'll be glad when they start dissing in the music again.

Ma Lo

BAPHOMET.

She is legit RETARDED

This is giving Rih fake Rock in Rio mess or whenever she lied on Instagram about viewers

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: hot boi summah 🔥 on August 14, 2019, 03:56:19 PM
"Have a beautiful day guys"

As if she's done. Sis is still there searching her name on Twitter.
:plzstop:

Good Morning Gorgeous

Someone on her team should have the basic analytical capabilities to understand what 0% change means.  :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Plastic on August 14, 2019, 03:40:18 PM

With that being said, Welcome To The Party is coming tomorrow and I feel like Nicki is gonna drag  :kii:
oh MESS :plzstop: nicki don't take a break from whacking these bum bitches down some pegs

Love it! The last episode of Queen Radio made me ready for more mess too

Bentley. HARRIS!

I'm over here wondering how is something "literally almost impossible"

how does that work?

LiiVE

Fake! She's outselling ur faves and that was the point lll 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: november on August 14, 2019, 04:27:11 PM
Fake! She's outselling ur faves and that was the point lll
:kii:

thank you
I thought I was in the Twilight Zone there for a sec  :dead:

SaraP

0% change means there was not a difference between sales from last week, and the current week. She sold 15k last week, and 15k this week. For example BTS sold 7% less this week than last week. The sales are legit. Also, Cardi did not make this, the world music sales account on Instagram did. They post the chart weekly. :uhh:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: SaraP on August 14, 2019, 04:35:18 PM
0% change means there was not a difference between sales from last week, and the current week. She sold 15k last week, and 15k this week. For example BTS sold 7% less this week than last week. The sales are legit. Also, Cardi did not make this, the world music sales account on Instagram did. They post the chart weekly. :uhh:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

the backfire worsens  :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: SaraP on August 14, 2019, 04:35:18 PM
:blink: did anybody say Cardi made it? Also, it's obvious what the chart is showing. The fuck :dead:

It's suspicious she sold the exact same amount, which is not the 1st time this has happened. She's a fraud