The official cover of BABY MAMA ! SHAZAM LINK

Started by Therealsypano, March 18, 2020, 04:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Harlem on March 18, 2020, 04:59:57 PM
The "Love Again" cover was perfect so I thought she was going to give the same for the official first single too

oh that was gorgeous and i would've loved that theme for the rest of the era

fedswatchin

BrandyFromTheFuture

What if Sy'rai made the cover? I'm sure there's a story behind it, so please stop being mad at her!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Covers are still a thing? I personally don't care one way or another. Just give me enjoyable music and I'm good. I don't even care what the video looks like. Don't watch them anyway. Give me good music Ghan!!!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Jdjdj that island WiFi can't take all that bandwidth huh

Heated🔥

Harlem

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 18, 2020, 05:04:48 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 18, 2020, 04:59:57 PM
The "Love Again" cover was perfect so I thought she was going to give the same for the official first single too

oh that was gorgeous and i would've loved that theme for the rest of the era

Exactly!!!

And that's the thing that blows mine about her sometimes she's inconsistent when it comes to her visual quality, she'll give us something good one time and then it's lackluster the next like how? & why? Smh

Camo

This is a great cover. Straight to the point of the subject of this women empowerment BOP. Theres people that didn't even know brandy had a daughter so when they see this it will spark intrigue for everyone.

Buy The Stars✨

She keeps using these paint shop windows 8 drawings ie put it down freedom rings. I want a real pic, not this pop art mess

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Camo on March 18, 2020, 05:12:14 PM
This is a great cover. Straight to the point of the subject of this women empowerment BOP. Theres people that didn't even know brandy had a daughter so when they see this it will spark intrigue for everyone.
v

jtwoeleven

Young

I looooove that the signature logo is BACK
And front & center :stressed:

This has a classic 90s look to it

Harlem

And then these fake ass fans praising on the 101 IG page smh; miss me with that shit, this cover is lackluster for her return

Camo

Quote from: Harlem on March 18, 2020, 05:14:25 PM
And then these fake ass fans praising on the 101 IG page smh; miss me with that shit, this cover is lackluster for her return
No one is allowed to like it? :uhh:

Heated🔥