Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: messy kitty on March 13, 2019, 12:48:27 AM
So now we have:

Bill Cosby's a weirdo
MJ's caught up in mess even in his grave
Oprah's tap dancing
R. Kelly's ducking the cops
Aunt Becky is canceled

Any other part of my damn childhood we wanna drag thru the mud this year? :rudone:
Pretty sure someone's about to accuse Bambi of rape

The mj thing proves u dont have to do a thing and ppul will try to ruin u

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

Quote from: Baphzier. on March 12, 2019, 11:15:24 PM
I wish I didnt grow facial hair so fucking FAST. like bitch :uhh: and you'd think i'd be used to it.

This shit has been an ongoing battle since I first got a moustache mess at 13. I need the OPPOSITE of beard grow oil. I need something that slows the shit down :loose2when:

This damn wolf.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: Ulysses on March 12, 2019, 11:18:16 PM
The board is so much more pleasant when certain members are absent. I kinda loves this

:kii: :kii:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Quote from: Nine on March 12, 2019, 11:21:05 PM

What I wouldn't do for the HQ version of this

I have her album so it mayb he HQ. IDK

It isn't on iTunes/Apple/Google/Soundcloud/Spot?   

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphzier. on March 12, 2019, 11:15:24 PM
I wish I didnt grow facial hair so fucking FAST. like bitch :uhh: and you'd think i'd be used to it.

This shit has been an ongoing battle since I first got a moustache mess at 13. I need the OPPOSITE of beard grow oil. I need something that slows the shit down :loose2when:

Does that beard grow oil stuff even work

I can't get mine to grow anymore     

Kurama

BAPHOMET.

Just finished re-reading "Call me by Your Name" book. OMG. 

The last chapters when they meet back up HURT SO FUCKING MUCH. 
never in my life has something given me actual chest pains like this aside from "The Time Travelers Wife". 

Im such a fucking PUSSY kfskjskjdjkdjsjkds

MelMel

Quote from: Baphzier. on March 14, 2019, 12:11:48 AM
Just finished re-reading "Call me by Your Name" book. OMG.

The last chapters when they meet back up HURT SO FUCKING MUCH.
never in my life has something given me actual chest pains like this aside from "The Time Travelers Wife".

Im such a fucking PUSSY kfskjskjdjkdjsjkds

m

LOONA.

March 14, 2019, 10:17:05 AM #1974 Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:17:34 AM by LOONA.
Quote from: Baphzier. on March 14, 2019, 12:11:48 AM
Im such a fucking PUSSY
We know     

how u let him cheat

was JUST stanning for quee a yesterday on here. i have her full debut mess plus some bonus, lemme check the qual'
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Baphzier. on March 10, 2019, 03:39:06 PM
Imagine a Persian (actually....I dont know this mans ethnicity and its a little fucked up to assume that shit) or Iraqi male model MIXED with Mads Mikkelsen

SLFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDKHJG  :uhh:  I've seen this man 3 times at my local market he has a wife n kids or whatever... But BITCH.

the way I stare him down is so creepy. Honestly a lot of people down here kinda give the same mess but THIS MAN?  :omgwatshappening: and im already attracted to Mads Mikkelsen but this guy has a TAN mess with a kinda light brown beard and greyish green eyes  :ummwhat: I be so fucking captivated  :omf:
and to top it all off he has a nice body. His wife is lucky as fuck and she's SUPER stunning as well  :guys:

Kalifornia.

I love this song

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 14, 2019, 05:30:05 PM
Quote from: Baphzier. on March 10, 2019, 03:39:06 PM
Imagine a Persian (actually....I dont know this mans ethnicity and its a little fucked up to assume that shit) or Iraqi male model MIXED with Mads Mikkelsen

SLFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDKHJG  :uhh:  I've seen this man 3 times at my local market he has a wife n kids or whatever... But BITCH.

the way I stare him down is so creepy. Honestly a lot of people down here kinda give the same mess but THIS MAN?  :omgwatshappening: and im already attracted to Mads Mikkelsen but this guy has a TAN mess with a kinda light brown beard and greyish green eyes  :ummwhat: I be so fucking captivated  :omf:
and to top it all off he has a nice body. His wife is lucky as fuck and she's SUPER stunning as well  :guys:

:young: