Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: AfroJisiac on January 07, 2020, 11:03:09 AM
Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 02:33:44 AM
But yawl :

her first single was released
it went #1
and is nominated for a Grammy

yawl dont think there's any kinda plan in motion ?
Grammys are next Month

this was NOT her 1st single...

1st single of what? which album?
Brandy knew damn well this wasn't her 1st single.. the song was Daniel's and then they saw the response of the public and they thought they could put Brandy's name forefront to help push the song and maybe use it as a single of her album... (oh this remind me of The boy is Mine and Mahniggah) and since they had no fuckin' steady plan + the Lashawn Tragedy... i guess it all went left..
but yeah the song aint her 1st single, periodT. Baby Mama or Borderline was s'posed to be.

and to be honest.. i dont think there's a plan.
Our girl is sitting home havin' edible with ray j lol figuring out who's the next producer she gon work with then scrap all the work  drfgh
:omgwatshappening:

#Mu7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 07, 2020, 11:13:35 AM
Brandy really doesn't want to flop again guys. You would think she'd be used to it since a lot of her singles and some of her albums have been overlooked and underappreciated..but she isn't and I don't blame her. I think she's even more frightened since "Freedom Rings" didn't really lash the way she and her team thought it would. That being said, I would rather her release some straight fire that is sure to be a hit and make an impact. I thinks she has a plan, especially after signing with Maverick. And I think the DJ Camper project was scrapped. Maverick wants her to go more pop. Watch.

What are you talking about?

Young

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 07, 2020, 11:06:37 AM
Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 10:50:21 AM
Well she better have the era ready by then and I ain't fckn playin
Do you have this energy for June's too?

Dndndndndndd

Yes

I better have this video by the end of the week or I'm going smooth tf off

ALL my favs have me TIGHT and TIYUHD! 🗣

Mons ain't really sayin much but "soon"

Bran sitting up at the pearly gates kii'd up with Ray Whit and Leshawn

I mean ...

And Rih :melmel:

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2020, 11:05:15 AM
Imagine having a single and not performingit....ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get some come Grammy time

Gilgamesh.

January 07, 2020, 11:19:55 AM #34 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 11:20:28 AM by Gilgamesh.
Brandy really doesn't want to flop again guys. You would think she'd be used to it since a lot of her singles and some of her albums have been overlooked and underappreciated..but she isn't and I don't blame her. I think she's even more frightened since "Freedom Rings" didn't really lash the way she and her team thought it would. That being said, I would rather her release some straight fire that is sure to be a hit and make an impact. I thinks she has a plan, especially after signing with Maverick. And I think the DJ Camper project was scrapped. Maverick wants her to go more pop. Watch.

Are you biploar?

You're dragging her for points one minute and then making posts like this the next :omgwatshappening:

Ma Lo

January 07, 2020, 11:22:08 AM #35 Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 11:22:37 AM by Ntwadumela
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2020, 11:19:55 AM

Are you biploar?

You're draggin her for points one minute and then makig posts like this the next :omgwatshappening:

n

It's a message board.

Gilgamesh.

MelMel

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 07, 2020, 02:30:38 AM
I take full responsinility for this i actually thought and spoke that she should.take ten years  before coming back

PROPHET! PREDICTION!

Boy..

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on January 07, 2020, 02:33:44 AM
But yawl :

her first single was released
it went #1
and is nominated for a Grammy

yawl dont think there's any kinda plan in motion ?
Grammys are next Month

:dead:

Dorian sis

Ain't no plan in motion. Bran is waking up in Calabasas right now lighting one up with her lucky charms rn I promise you that she ain't thinking about no Grammy 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 07, 2020, 02:39:14 AM
N

Like she's not known for letting opportunities pass her by.

She probably won't even show up to the ceremony.

!!!!

Many many many opportunities. Like, she has prolly let more amazing opportunities pass her by than she has taken.

After the dc mess I realized then she doesn't give a FACK

Ulysses

What happened to all of our "insiders" on the board :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Young

I swear if Bran ever visted this board again :stressed:

shed feel hopeless

like her core fans really hate her and wanna drag her 
everything she does isn't enough to the point where now even the accomplishments she is achieving Now aren't appreciated 

I'd be scared to release too tbh