PrEP to Be Available for Free Even If You're Uninsured (Too late for Brandon)

Started by Kalifornia., December 03, 2019, 05:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

b7

Doubt I'll ever use this because i still have questions about it, but this is great. It should have always been free  :dead:

America is so fucking greedy, it's disgusting

BAPHOMET.

Well... babe. People have to make that medicine. :disgusted:  I really dont get the concept of people thinking medicine should be free. No shade.

it just confuses me. Thats someones job

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on December 03, 2019, 06:18:51 PM
Doubt I'll ever use this because i still have questions about it, but this is great.
!!!
I feel like since PrEP came about, whenever I get tested and they see that I sleep with men, they always force it down my throat. Like na imma stick to condoms cuz I don't trust it   :uhh:

Eh...

Quote from: 1RIG on December 03, 2019, 06:18:51 PM
Doubt I'll ever use this because i still have questions about it, but this is great. It should have always been free  :dead:

America is so fucking greedy, it's disgusting

Lol it's been around for almost 15 years as a medicine if you have questions there are probably answers... There are gonna be side effects like every other drug has and some people will experience the side effects while some won't experience any. Not saying you should get on it but it is an option for people who are promiscuous or that is dating a person who is hiv positive. Just an extra layer of protection.

I just don't get why people think it is like a wall that will completely protect you from getting infected with HIV.. it just lowers the risk not eliminate the risk 🤦🏾‍♂️
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

reekz

Quote from: Darius in the Grave. on December 03, 2019, 06:30:26 PM
Well... babe. People have to make that medicine. :disgusted:  I really dont get the concept of people thinking medicine should be free. No shade.

You big dummy. They have no choice or everyone would be infected by 2040. They can't let us die because the working low class people like us keep their money train rolling.

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: TellmeLies on December 03, 2019, 07:13:03 PM
Quote from: Darius in the Grave. on December 03, 2019, 06:30:26 PM

low class people like .....

Like YOURSELF. Dont group me with you. Mr. Retard and trying to save $3 on HULU. Fag

reekz

QuoteUS experiencing most cases of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis in recorded history, new CDC report says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cdc-stds-gonorrhea-chlamydia-syphilis-a9148231.html?fbclid=IwAR2QD_0lGyJZgFeEEfDaOisBKacj6LqUk9zZLMsjordf-g4jAsxASXeOTG0

It's real out here. These faggots flying back and forth to Atlanta on a $100 round trip and leaving like it nothing.  

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 03, 2019, 05:51:59 PM
And Baph & I already told youwe ain't attending any more functions at your house until you get rid of the roaches and get your A/C fixed.
and Baph and what bitch?