Heated🔥

Heated🔥

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on July 01, 2020, 08:59:25 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 01, 2020, 03:42:02 AM
Can't wait!

I really want her to drop the "B" and just call the album "Seven"

!!!

I hope so too, "7" or "Seven" is wayyy cleaner... I can't believe her team agreed on B7 as well

I think if the original intention was for it to mean "Be Complete," she should start saying that in her interviews. Her response being "that's what the fans call it" or "it's my 7th album and my name is Brandy" sounds lazy lol

Young

Noni

Ugh I need more discussion on this on BS right now! 

where is everyone who's always spilling tea? Do it now please and feed us. We hungry

Young

To think, a month from now shit will be so different here

The praise and Brandy filled discussions
The promo

Oof

I'm so ready :gorlonfire:

Marilyn

I can't wait

I can't believe it's finally really on its way

Harlem

Quote from: Noni on July 03, 2020, 08:31:26 AM

where is everyone who's always spilling tea? Do it now please and feed us. We hungry

Well Brandy and her team needs to do it first in order for us to be active... I hope she got some promo coming asap b/c the fact I feel indifferent about this album that is coming in almost 3 weeks is crazy

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Harlem on July 03, 2020, 09:52:19 AM

Well Brandy and her team needs to do it first in order for us to be active... I hope she got some promo coming asap b/c the fact I feel indifferent about this album that is coming in almost 3 weeks is crazy

I feel the same. No excitement  :dead:

I think it's just because we've been up and down so many times over the last 8 years we're naturally guarded, expecting this all to just fall through and nothing to come out.

I'm sure once we have the actual album we'll all be losing our minds, regardless if there's another video, promo, or whatever.

Sovereign.

I think it won't hit until the album drops. 

Noni

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 03, 2020, 10:07:28 AM
Quote from: Harlem on July 03, 2020, 09:52:19 AM

I feel the same. No excitement  :dead:

I think it's just because we've been up and down so many times over the last 8 years we're naturally guarded, expecting this all to just fall through and nothing to come out.

I'm sure once we have the actual album we'll all be losing our minds, regardless if there's another video, promo, or whatever.

I felt exactly like you guys until the 1st Of July hit. I'm in full stan mode now and anticipation levels have peaked. Ugh this month will feel so long!

Heated🔥

Noni

CHOKE

Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on July 03, 2020, 03:35:42 PM
So the vinyl got delayed  with a window of august 4th to September 3rd via Amazon..... 🤦🏾‍♂️

:omgwatshappening:

lovechild

Quote from: Noni on July 03, 2020, 02:51:38 PM
Quote from: Babyface on July 03, 2020, 02:47:50 PM
It's too fucking quiet imo.
:uhh:

:stressed:

Yeah I need sis to be more active on social and drop another single or something. Hoping she is filming
borderline and getting her promo scheduled for the next few weeks.