Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 25, 2022, 07:04:19 PM
vdsvdssdvs

and considering she's going to be in the ring with a bunch of women who can't even take the litacanrana....what is she doing  :holdupguys:

Nia could probably take it (lots of upper body strength to catch her) but her big ass is gone.
vvvbbbbbvvvvvvvv

She'll end up trying to do the Litacarana on Zelina and probably paralyzing her

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 25, 2022, 07:14:43 PM
vdsvdssdvs

and considering she's going to be in the ring with a bunch of women who can't even take the litacanrana....what is she doing  :holdupguys:

Nia could probably take it (lots of upper body strength to catch her) but her big ass is gone.
vvvbbbbbvvvvvvvv

fjsdiafj;sf

LATE will injure herself before she injures somebody else

sloppy self. We'll see if she makes it down the ramp

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 26, 2022, 02:34:06 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 25, 2022, 07:14:43 PM
vdsvdssdvs

vvvbbbbbvvvvvvvv

fjsdiafj;sf

LATE will injure herself before she injures somebody else

sloppy self. We'll see if she makes it down the ramp
vvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Didn't she almost kill Jessica Alba on the set of Dark Angel? This liability queen. :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

v

They really need to stop spoiling surprise entrants for the Royal Rumble tomorrow night. Now they just announced that Melina will be there. So far, they have The Bell Pepper Twins, Piggy James, Michelle McBull, Aksana (n why was she even invited?) Summer Rae (lol her too) and of course LATEa.

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 26, 2022, 02:34:06 AM
We'll see if she makes it down the ramp

JDIOVOSJOIVJSDIJVDOSIVJOSDJVSJDSJ

are u calling her old and decrepit

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 28, 2022, 09:15:47 AM
v

They really need to stop spoiling surprise entrants for the Royal Rumble tomorrow night. Now they just announced that Melina will be there. So far, they have The Bell Pepper Twins, Piggy James, Michelle McBull, Aksana (n why was she even invited?) Summer Rae (lol her too) and of course LATEa.

not Aksana  :plzstop:

if I were the other girls I would be TERRIFIED. sloppy/unsafe self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 09:22:38 AM
v

vvvbbvvvvvvvv  :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!!!!!!

Didn't she almost make Naomi blind in one eye? Yeah, I wouldn't want to be around that lady either. Reminds me of Victoria when she broke Jazz's collarbone, broke Candice Michelle's nose, blacked Trish's eye, played a part in forcing Whorrie Wilson into early retirement and almost gave Piggy a concussion. This violent ass, unsafe animal.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 28, 2022, 09:45:51 AM
Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 09:22:38 AM
v

vvvbbvvvvvvvv  :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!!!!!!

Didn't she almost make Naomi blind in one eye? Yeah, I wouldn't want to be around that lady either. Reminds me of Victoria when she broke Jazz's collarbone, broke Candice Michelle's nose, blacked Trish's eye, played a part in forcing Whorrie Wilson into early retirement and almost gave Piggy a concussion. This violent ass, unsafe animal.

I wonder why the other girls never mention how reckless Victoria was  :uhh: it's always "such a pleasure!" "omg I loved her!"

I'm sure ivory has some stories we haven't heard. I respect her because she has never been shy about the facts. she sat down, called out Lita AND Triple H and was still inducted into the hall of fame  :plzstop:

love her tbh  :feelinmyself:

Kaeli.

Not Aksana

Am I reading that correctly? :uhh: jfkl;DJFUIPEFNME:J

I KINDA get the blast from the past mess with Summer Rae but Aksana? :dead: 

BrandonBranlee

Ivory is fucking awesome. She basically said wrestling Lita was like wrestling Gumby. I can't wait for Lita to clean house tomorrow. How long I watch WWE depends on how long she sticks around cuz it's all trash to me today. Isn't Brandys cousin one of the divas? 

pCj