Looks like Bran is re-recording songs from her debut

Started by HUGO, October 15, 2019, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 15, 2019, 10:39:26 AM
Yikes she must be bored.  Also she cancelled her Dallas show cause she is "sick" but she is in the studio recording music ?

NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR RAY J ON BEST FRIEND

yummy

Quote from: Bish on October 15, 2019, 12:41:56 PM
Quote from: R. on October 15, 2019, 08:44:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 08:36:43 AM
Is she bored? Cause I can think of about 5011 things she should be doing and re-recording your debut is not one of them  :everythingok:

A lot of artists re-record their popular albums to own the masters of the song and hope people would listen to the new version over the old one. In Bran case, I don't think it would work because her voice is totally different from her debut one.

These smokers vocals over those pre-pubescent bops  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Guys please....

Bentley. HARRIS!

Bentley. HARRIS!

October 15, 2019, 04:04:32 PM #138 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:05:07 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Ima let YAWL know right damn now

Don't let stanning for this retired hippie get you lashed

Take that sensitive mess to FriendsOfBrandy fr

BrandonBranlee

October 15, 2019, 04:04:52 PM #139 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:06:33 PM by BrandonBranlee
Damn. Well I think she's going through it rn but hopefully she pulls through. All this negativity and judgment from her "fans" dont help. People at the show would have been disappointed Mon and Bran don't do their song together though. I rememeber in Chicago last year people were annoyed after Brandy and Mons sets were over and they never did TBIM. Bran didn't even introduce Monica as coming up next... She just said "That's my time! Thanks!" and left

BranBran

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: BranBran on October 15, 2019, 04:05:47 PM
How many shows has she cancelled lately?

This is the third time I'm aware of in the past year.

Annie

October 15, 2019, 04:34:38 PM #142 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:39:40 PM by Annie
Quote from: animmai. on October 15, 2019, 03:56:55 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 15, 2019, 10:39:26 AM
Yikes she must be bored.  Also she cancelled her Dallas show cause she is "sick" but she is in the studio recording music ?

NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR RAY J ON BEST FRIEND

She cancelled Zambia but it must be a long travel..I get it. SWV tried to replace her last minute. The recording process must be super delayed because of Lashawn and I bet Bran still has to heal

/.\

Harlem

Brandy wants to be a washed artist soooo bad that is so fuckin frustrating

AfroJisiac

Quote from: .::Dame..::..Espacio::. on October 15, 2019, 09:05:54 AM
This could've been cute for a 25th anniversary mess. What is the fucking point now at this stage.

pretty much

she coulda thought about it for 3 weeks ago and release a full re-recorded album with freedom rings as a bonus

i don't know what they're doin' really.... they seem as usual all over the place...
Love Again... they did nothing with the song
Freedom rings..3 weeks after...nothing
No news about the album (title, date, 1st single)

just weird ass awkward videos on her IG... i just can't

AfroJisiac

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 15, 2019, 09:20:07 AM
why didn't anyone make a thread about the two eleven 7th anniversary?

cause we're tired of making anniversary threads for her album... u don't see Beyonce's fan make anniversary threads of an album released 7 years ago... cause they kinda get an album every anniversary or every two year...and that's what been' a "Torch" (like Brandy likes to say about herself) is..  share ur fuckin' art as much as u can...and not once in a while every decade...

ppl are sick n tired of making anniversary thread... she needs to work her butt off, stop playin' in our faces and share all the music she's keeping' to herself.

i dont wanna her to be one of those artists that are under appreciated when alive and once their dead some of the sickest songs they recorded are released and they're get appreciated when it's too late!
but i digress..

i just had a thought about Two Eleven yesterday and that's it.. it was 7 years ago life goes on and her music  catalogue should

AfroJisiac

Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 15, 2019, 10:48:45 AM
I'm here for whatever Brandy wants to do creatively with her gifts. I'm sorry to see so many people trying to take her motivation away from her. I hope it only makes her stronger.

:supluv:

i dont think people are tryin' to take her motivation away...it's just that people, HER ride or die Fans are sick of being' fooled, teased and disappointed by the constant changes and inconsistency when it comes to her music.
I'm sure people would love if she release her 1st album rerecorded... but the timing is off,
she's been teasing' us with new music for 7 years...7 fuckin' years...with the coming' soon, divine timing, right around the corner etc..... we're still waiting' and still being' teased... there's only so much people can take for this long..

so excuse us if the longer the time the shorter our patience... we're all here for Bran and we always support in due  time and when ur idol is on some bullshit, it needs to be said... and "many people" are afraid to say it, it doesn't make us not love her anymore.
it's tiring to see so much potential go to waste!

I love bran but i just need to stop talking' about her gift, her being' an example, her being' the torch.. stop talking' about it, Be about it!

Camo

Quote from: Harlem on October 15, 2019, 09:02:08 PM
Brandy wants to be a washed artist soooo bad that is so fuckin frustrating

My thoughts on her as of late tbh

Annie

It has been a process of years, hundreds of what if threads and we used to shut up about things we didn't like. Of course Brandy can do whatever she wants, but I think a lot of the die hard fans now realize we can't expect too much..even if we get a 'coming soon' don't expect her to get another FM era. 

That doesn't mean I don't want to hear old songs remixed, I would love anniversary editions or new vinyl. Even a mixtape without visuals.. I just don't know how she can focus on multiple things..why not focus on Freedom Rings first? And finish it so you can give a date and we can get our coins ready.

/.\