Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Zabi. on April 09, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
Quote from: fresh on April 09, 2018, 08:22:31 PM
Cochella is this weekend, so if Bey n Jay drop something too ....things can get interesting

I might sound delusional for saying this but I honestly think Nicki's album would sell/stream more than a Bey/Jay joint mess.  :dead:

I love them both dearly but does anyone even care for that joint album? The hype for NM4>>>>
:plzstop:

What? Yea maybe if it?s a tidal exclusive. U better pray Beyonc? doesn?t begin to show love to Spotify or something. then it?ll be over

b7

Quote from: Baph Bunny. on April 09, 2018, 08:31:36 PM
Quote from: LORD ALPHA GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on April 09, 2018, 08:29:37 PM
Quote from: Zabi. on April 09, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
Quote from: fresh on April 09, 2018, 08:22:31 PM
Cochella is this weekend, so if Bey n Jay drop something too ....things can get interesting

I might sound delusional for saying this but I honestly think Nicki's album would sell/stream more than a Bey/Jay joint mess.  :dead:

I love them both dearly but does anyone even care for that joint album? The hype for NM4>>>>
name the last time Nicki outdid bey in any area King
SHDFJDDDDDFDDD

I was being facetious in my post but .... C?mon now Zab?

Bey could release her just saying those poems from Lemonade and it?d outdo Nicki
mcmcmcm
C
C

C
C

The rumor is that Lemonade will be on Spotify the night before Coachella, too. I?m crying

Not a two years later lashing

Zabi.

Yeah, Bey can catch AIDS and die if she tries any Spotify upload mess or anything of the sort this weekend.

Love her, but this week is Nicki's week.

And realistically, Nicki and Bey/Jay wouldn't release on the same week because they're good friends and all three are on Tidal.

MelMel

Quote from: Zabi. limnk=topic=54204.msg1519295#msg1519295 date=1523321095
Yeah, Bey can catch AIDS and die if she tries any Spotify upload mess or anything of the sort this weekend.

And realistically, Nicki and Bey/Jay wouldn't release on the same week because they're good friends and all three are on Tidal.
m

Kaeli.

Quote from: Zabi. on April 09, 2018, 08:44:55 PM
And realistically, Nicki and Bey/Jay wouldn't release on the same week because they're good friends
s

U really think they give a fuck about that girl? For real?

GRAND

c

Kelly Rowland is her 'sister' and that girl is emotionally scarred for life

MelMel

fresh

I think nicki is releasing the single and video on 4/13
then the album will drop 4/20

Heated🔥

brocka4life

She is so wack if she waited for Cardi to drop just for her to release something. And if that?s the case, her fans should feel cheated.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Zabi. on April 09, 2018, 08:07:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 09, 2018, 08:00:54 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 09, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
She's an evil bitch for waiting to POP back up on the heels of Cardi releasing her album and I'm kinda here for it tbh
bbdndnnfnfffff not necessarily

This kind of thing can backfire because all the love and positive adoration from peers and the general public is still pouring in at a crazy rate for Cardi.

This is brave and BALLSY, if anything. I like it for those reasons. Friendly competition ain?t never hurt nobody
:flamebroiled:

backfire!

gor bye

I think some of yall are forgetting this is Nicki's first album since 2014  :dead: The gorls have literally been anticipating NM4 since 2016 and yall think because some new bird popped onto the scene, she should delay the album or it won't get love from the public?

:kii:

Nicki is gonna show the gorls what they shoulda did and there's nothing a damn Cardi B can do about it.

I've kinda forgotten about Cardi ever since Nicki tweeted "3" nnnn :woohoo: no more games Onika, let's fckn mess

Um, that's exactly what she did tho.  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MelMel on April 09, 2018, 08:45:43 PM
Quote from: Zabi. limnk=topic=54204.msg1519295#msg1519295 date=1523321095

m
g

BAPHOMET.

Zabi.

Quote from: brocka4life on April 09, 2018, 08:51:11 PM
She is so wack if she waited for Cardi to drop just for her to release something. And if that?s the case, her fans should feel cheated.

Shut the fuck up you retarded nigger.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LORD ALPHA GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on April 09, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
c

Kelly Rowland is her 'sister' and that girl is emotionally scarred for life
dsdjnn;djdknjkdfnkda

Just love Kweens

:sistas: