Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

I see why she's been ducking and dodging putting out another album. She's obviously lost musically

Nobody wants to hear about barbie dolls, bitches being her sons, bitches from planet bums, ass, titties, weezy! etc mess.

Whirlwind

Quote from: Andrais. on April 10, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
I see why she's been ducking and dodging putting out another album. She's obviously lost musically

Nobody wants to hear about barbie dolls, bitches being her sons, bitches from planet bums, ass, titties, weezy! etc mess.

At all , so hopefully it's not that

Eternal Bell

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngbc

fresh

Quote from: Nashawn18 on April 10, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

so y'all would rather hear about an illiterate gang member, who got their jagged teeth fixed and continuously gets cheated on?

oh ok

Opposites Attract.

That all 3 of you will be streaming and give your time and attention to.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Whirlwind

Quote from: fresh on April 10, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

so y'all would rather hear about an illiterate gang member, who got their jagged teeth fixed and continuously gets cheated on?

oh ok

Ok.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Nashawn18 on April 10, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

oh ok

Ok.
ggggjhgg
That didn?t even make sense

LOONA.

oh ok

I've heard Cardi talk about getting her teeth fixed in ONE song. Adultery is a common topic in music.

Nicki has been rapping about the same shit for a DECADE.   

FlowerBomb

Whirlwind

Quote from: Guilty on April 10, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
Quote from: Nashawn18 on April 10, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

oh ok

Ok.
ggggjhgg
That didn?t even make sense

:dead:

SouravMay

B7

LOONA.