I’m Done Criticizing Brandy’s Process

Started by Aalumeci., October 17, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

but yawl need to leave brandy alone and even forget about her singing and music if its causing this uproar

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

October 17, 2019, 10:15:07 PM #136 Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:19:28 PM by Harlem
I personally just think she needs a PR person or have fresh young people who understand current culture in her circle/team... someone to tell her what's corny or not, dos and donts on social media, keeping her up on style/fashion, photography, art, major cultural events, etc. she just seems "lost" and out of touch... she needs to become a dope person outside of musically...

Sovereign.

Brandy needs a therapist. End of. Send her light, y'all. That's the best we can do as fans and supporters. 

Sovereign.

Also, someone was blasting "Freedom Rings" in their car here in Washington Heights, NY. :kii: 

jtwoeleven

Monika

I pray that Brandy is well. She came into the music industry as a kid. You just never know what these celebrities ho through in the industry, and being a child means you are easy prey. So, i wish her the best in life. I love Brandy like a sister. I have been a huge fan from the beginning. I don't know her at all, but i pray for her.
Yahudah

Rxxf

BRANDY

whatever

Sis was in fuckin love...this nigga fault

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: whatever on October 18, 2019, 02:16:23 AM
Sis was in fuckin love...this nigga fault

I kinda miss them together
I know bran was really thinkin he was the one
I hope bran can find a nice guy

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

whatever

October 18, 2019, 02:23:33 AM #146 Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 02:24:06 AM by whatever
Stole from me, lied to me, cheated on me, turned around on me, then you rebound broke bitch hbfkbhhgg

My sis haven't been the same

whatever

October 18, 2019, 02:31:56 AM #147 Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 02:40:04 AM by whatever
I knew when she saw these photos she was on fuckin fire

It's like damn I buy you a Porsche, give you all the love and I'm still not good enough, you date selita ebanks who fucked everyone and always get my sloppy seconds....

Dhdhdhdh brandy even commented on that shit...
https://y100florida.iheart.com/content/2017-03-03-brandy-sends-classy-shade-selita-ebanks-way-on-ig/

Selita and him didn't work out anyway she's engaged

I think brandy really wants to be in love, married and have more children. Sis depressed. All her peers are married etc it's probably messing with her.

That's not to say relationships are everything, but with her I noticed the change when he broke her heart.

whatever

Quote from: Babyface on October 18, 2019, 02:37:57 AM
Ffhjhffffhhh

Dhdhdhdhd

I'm screaming at my dissertation at 2 in the morning Dhhdhdhdhdhd

:feelinmyself: