Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 12:26:48 PM
I wish I had an hour in a interrogation room with brandy.. to really pick her brain of wtf she be thinking.. doing dumb shit like this
she doesn?t even know

Hope she?s ok. Cuz i honestly feel like it?s way more than just vocal issues these days. Praying for her honestly, and I?m not even tryna be funny.

It seems deep.

TogetherAgain

My plane is about to take off. Looking forward the pages of skulldragging and MESS when I touch down.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 25, 2019, 12:28:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:25:39 PM
The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up

She needs to speak up. Get on that phone gor and start GLIDING those fingers across that keyboard.
lets tell her Monica is ki?id about it

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 12:14:51 PM
Quote from: BranBran on January 25, 2019, 12:03:00 PM
Can?t believe it. I came all the way from Spain. I?m in tears!
JESUS! :plzstop:
Guys I'm so sorry :stressed:
My only consolation is lew getting his fat, nasty ass off the plane and finding out this mess :blessed:
dslsdnsldkdsmk'sdklsdakl;m;

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:29:17 PM
Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 12:26:48 PM
I wish I had an hour in a interrogation room with brandy.. to really pick her brain of wtf she be thinking.. doing dumb shit like this
she doesn?t even know

Hope she?s ok. Cuz i honestly feel like it?s way more than just vocal issues these days. Praying for her honestly, and I?m not even tryna be funny.

It seems deep.
yea let?s hope she?s in a good place mentally.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TogetherAgain on January 25, 2019, 12:30:15 PM
My plane is about to take off. Looking forward the pages of skulldragging and MESS when I touch down.
bitch get OFF!

Lazarus

January 25, 2019, 12:31:51 PM #651 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:32:30 PM by Lazarus
Damn I'm sorry to hear that for so many people who went and purchase tickets, Etc.

SouravMay

Of Bran isn?t in the hospital damn near dying I don?t see how she can get out of this...

8 hours is fucking horrible. Omg i would have been LIVId! Lemme Text bor he was so amped
B7

RatherBe

The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up
That's true

But I mean if I were her I'd be less worried about social media clowning from people who don't purchase my shit anyway and more worried about the people who do and are highly upset right now ...

She needs to speak up. Get on that phone gor and start GLIDING those fingers across that keyboard.
!!!!
If RIG is pissed... Brandy should be worried, I?ve seen Rig go to bat for Brandy no matter what..
literally your CORE supporters... out of thousands of dollars to come and see you.

BranBran

Thanks for the kind words y?all!
This time she really fucked it up, she disappointed her core fans.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 12:32:10 PM

That's true

But I mean if I were her I'd be less worried about social media clowning from people who don't purchase my shit anyway and more worried about the people who do and are highly upset right now ...

!!!!
If RIG is pissed... Brandy should be worried, I?ve seen Rig go to bat for Brandy no matter what..
literally your CORE supporters... out of thousands of dollars to come and see you.

fjfjdjd !!!!

Rig was the ?Young? of Brandy?s years of mess

KippDaddy

Sis just posted last nite about the show.   If ur voice going go on vocal rest shut up and punch.   

I?m grossed out

FlowerBomb

someone send her the damn thread
I don't think she GETS it

KippDaddy

Quote from: BranBran on January 25, 2019, 12:32:58 PM
Thanks for the kind words y?all!
This time she really fucked it up, she disappointed her core fans.

I wish I was there I would
Def take u out for drinks and shit.   Man this sucks

Kurama