Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Say Something on August 18, 2020, 09:06:27 PM
I love how gizelle's kids aren't feeding into her fake ass storyline. They know shit ain't right with that "relationship"

They have more common sense than both of their parents

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 09:05:08 PM
Gizelle is the worst. Messy bitch.

She needs to be making sure that weird ass preacher nigga ain't bringing her nothing back from ATL.

He just looks like one of those freaky older dudes that fucks women, men, trans, etc.

Think he has a thing for their eldest, if im being transparent

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 18, 2020, 09:06:33 PM

She needs to be making sure that weird ass preacher nigga ain't bringing her nothing back from ATL.

He just looks like one of those freaky older dudes that fucks women, men, trans, etc.
It kinda scares me how real life fake she is

even that preacher's wife persona ... like ... when I watch her, I can't ever tell if she's genuine, even with Robyn :dead:

!!!
Everything about her feels so disingenuous, especially to be a former church first lady.

All this bitch does is putt around town in that lil go cart spreading everybody's business.

I can see why she & Kenya linked up.

Vonc2002

!!!!!!!!!
He looks so weird and creepy to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 09:14:38 PM

even that preacher's wife persona ... like ... when I watch her, I can't ever tell if she's genuine, even with Robyn :dead:

!!!
Everything about her feels so disingenuous, especially to be a former church first lady.

All this bitch does is putt around town in that lil go cart spreading everybody's business.

sssssss

did you know that her husband was Mr. Chocolate that Kenya was grilling Phaedra about?

Jamal is a damn dog, he dated Tweet like 2 years ago and after she dumped him she made Charlene. All that mess is about him  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Monique, Karen, and Ashley need to form an alliance

who else could they trust beside maybe getting to know the new girl  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 18, 2020, 09:17:33 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 09:14:38 PM

!!!

sssssss

did you know that her husband was Mr. Chocolate that Kenya was grilling Phaedra about?

Jamal is a damn dog, he dated Tweet like 2 years ago and after she dumped him she made Charlene. All that mess is about him  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I was wondering when that ended

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 05:15:31 PM
I HOLLERED when Monique and Giselle slapped high fives at the sip and see mess and she couldn't take it :plzstop:
NDNSNDNNDDNDMDMMDMSMDMMDNSMMDMSMDDMSD
D
D
H
DDD
D
G
SD
D
S
D

!!!!!!!!! I really wish this friendship would last.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 18, 2020, 09:18:53 PM

I be so on and off with Ashley. I hate her one season and she's ok the next.  She's ok this season.  One thing I'll give Ashley,  I always feel like she's really transparent. She's one of the few girls that do reality tv and really frfr tell her whole story

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on August 18, 2020, 09:19:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 05:15:31 PM
I HOLLERED when Monique and Giselle slapped high fives at the sip and see mess and she couldn't take it :plzstop:
NDNSNDNNDDNDMDMMDMSMDMMDNSMMDMSMDDMSD
D
D
H
DDD
D
G
SD
D
S
D

!!!!!!!!! I really wish this friendship would last.

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 09:21:03 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 18, 2020, 09:18:53 PM

I be so on and off with Ashley. I hate her one season and she's ok the next.  She's ok this season.  One thing I'll give Ashley,  I always feel like she's really transparent. She's one of the few girls that do reality tv and really frfr tell her whole story

!!!

Her talking about her damn asshole 😂

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:06:27 PM
Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 07:48:30 PM
Monique is starting to annoy me.

These girls were actively plotting against you according to you, but she's acting so cool with Gizelle, and mad at Charrise?

Make it make sense.
I get why she hates charisse. Even when charisse was on the show and decided to have a problem with her it was weird and totally uncalled for.  Charisse is sketchy to me. Gizelle has been TRYING so she's trying and I get that to. I don't like how she's been beating down Candiace for an apology to Ashley.  Candiace was right. They both were annoying. I'm supposed to apologize because my petty was a lil worse than yrs? NAH!
FUCK Monique hun

She just wants to be in Gizelle's good graces

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Say Something on August 18, 2020, 09:06:27 PM
I love how gizelle's kids aren't feeding into her fake ass storyline. They know shit ain't right with that "relationship"
sdnffjdsakffjasdff

It really makes me scream how they just sit there like

" :udontlookok: "

Even when he gave them that restaurant that's now closed

Cowgirl

Giselle's kids annoy me. They're almost Riley x's 3.