Lil Kim Says She Passed The Torch To Cardi B, "She Has The Crown Now"

Started by Navyman, October 09, 2019, 12:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Put it like this. Kim is Obama, Nicki is Trump. Even out of office, Obama is still our President 

fedswatchin

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 09, 2019, 09:14:02 AM
Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 09, 2019, 09:10:37 AM
I don't think anybody's ever heard those albums 'eed

:udontlookok:
female rap fell off for a reason. Km's music wasnt that hot

Shit, Trina has better music to me

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on October 09, 2019, 09:30:28 AM
Quote from: 1996. on October 09, 2019, 01:13:36 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 09, 2019, 12:55:19 AM
whatever fits your criteria hun.

Recently Cardi has sold more and won more and scored #1 hits. She's actually closer to a current Quee. But Kim is Queen Mother and that's never changing.
Nicki did not become the Queen during her debut era.

Well Cardi did     
No she didn't :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Cardi is an extremely popular celeb. But she doesn't have a hold on the music industry. Otherwise she wouldn't be struggling to get a hitv record in the current season. Money and Press woulda went Top 10, right? Writings on the Wall wouldn't be flopping for points right now, right?

reekz

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 09, 2019, 09:27:38 AM
Quote from: Scott. on October 09, 2019, 08:45:43 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 09, 2019, 01:46:14 AM
Yeah Nickles rap legacy is kinda the pits. IMO she has no classics and after 10+ years we would kinda start to see what they are. Starships and Moment for life isn't enough to build a rap legacy on and her only iconic verse is on Monster.

Her image is far too intertwined with Kim's to even see her as a fashion icon. If you dressing up like Nicki then by default your  gonna look like Kim. Kim is the blueprint and no amount of sales or charts is going to change that. The whole female rap industry is still using her as a mood board.

Best post in here

Damn he said that

fedswatchin

Y'all Queen fell off after what, 2 years of payola? :dead: Queen is a platinum album released 10 years into Nicki's career. Kim couldn't do it 10 years into her career. Cardi ain't even gon last that long you guys

So yeah

Nicki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 09, 2019, 09:34:15 AM
Put it like this. Kim is Obama,
not looking more like Milania she isn't
she's more of a Bill Clinton if anything

RAY7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 09:14:48 AM
Quote from: 89 on October 09, 2019, 08:53:52 AM
Kim the torch went out from sitting there over 10 yrs with no music to keep it lit
really cool to know your thoughts or whatever
with that logic.... has Brandy's torch as the vocal bible ever went out when she's in hiatus?

I don't think there's time limits on accomplishments tbh
I know Bran is taking a while but Kim's last album was 2005?
That's more than "hiatus"

Vonc2002

And Cardi is carrying it WELL! Hustlers is about to cross the 100 million $ mark btw. This bitch just gon dominate EVERY Damn field huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

What about her current music flopping? Writings on the Wall, South of the Border? I mean :dead:

reekz