Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:45:42 PM
If the illness is true, it sounds pretty serious.

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.
Symptoms include headache, facial pain, runny nose, and nasal congestion.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.
B

brocka4life

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 04:50:35 PM

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.

I hope u don?t take this this the wrong way but what about the rest of her post about the drama .

We gon conviently ignore the fact that sis fell out again with someone and this time it cost her the launch of her era?

Girl, check my record...I have lashed brandy through this thread. It took me until page like 154 to even consider what the illnesses actually are.

And it seems some of them are from overusing her voice. Brandy has a right to be upset if she pushed herself because others told her what she was wanting to actually do wasn?t going to work and they ?forced? her to do it their way and this was the result.

I mean, two shows that aren?t televised shouldn?t cost her the launch of her album era. She should just hire an orchestra, do the show the way she wanted to originally do it, and get BET or FOX to make it a special

'ology

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 26, 2019, 06:33:12 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on January 25, 2019, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 25, 2019, 10:53:32 PM
I?m hearing people chatting that they would?ve rather her fake a fainting on stage for a bigger story and impact.... now that would?ve been crazy smh

sddjmFOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFKls

is it u

r u the people

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Zzzxxcvcxxxxxzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

brocka4life

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:42:15 AM
I'm still so dead at silent coming on here trying to give a

Let's make a video guys! For bran! She is sick! Everyone in DC lets meet today at the pentagon! But she doesn't know don't tell her lolz

Gorlllll
I'm really hollerin!!! :kii:
I was like how disconnected can they be from this situation

Didn?t he say the video wouldn?t be Brandy related?

jtwoeleven

I was kinda looking forward to meeting few a y?all tho. I don?t post as much as others here, but I do enjoy the banter here every now and then lol

GLOCK

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:43:14 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 04:19:17 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:14:09 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 04:12:06 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:05:30 PM
I really don?t think she would have let her friend Silent

d

Would she?
Well given her record with friends.....
:unsure:
He?s just a fan with a camera
Nothing more

He is definitely more than that.
Give that man more credit than that.
Without him, there wouldn?t have been India.Arie tribute or a 20 year video of her peers congratulating her. Not to mention he?s traveled the world with her.
Let give him some level of respect. I never see him flat out disrespecting anyone here. Besides, when that other girl was acting crazy towards Brandy, he had her back.
fuck that fan ass nigga .. I said

'ology

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:19:49 AM
Looks like some blaming once again. Typical Brandy. Lemme go cuz imma just fume tf out all over again
Omg

GLOCK

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 26, 2019, 05:19:14 PM
I was kinda looking forward to meeting few a y?all tho. I don?t post as much as others here, but I do enjoy the banter here every now and then lol
ddd hey babes

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 05:23:48 PM
ddd hey babes

Sssssd hey!

Yes you, Vonc and May...I?ve definitely shed a few tears of laughter over y?all posts.  :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 26, 2019, 05:27:37 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 05:23:48 PM
ddd hey babes

Sssssd hey!

Yes you, Vonc and May...I?ve definitely shed a few tears of laughter over y?all posts.  :dead:
hbnjjjjjj bby

Thank u
Post more
We need new energy around here  :'(

KippDaddy

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 05:12:35 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 04:50:35 PM

I hope u don?t take this this the wrong way but what about the rest of her post about the drama .

We gon conviently ignore the fact that sis fell out again with someone and this time it cost her the launch of her era?

I mean, two shows that aren?t televised shouldn?t cost her the launch of her album era.

I wasn?t speaking in hyperbole.

That?s exactly what happened
EXACTLY

'ology

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:52:55 AM
Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:50:25 AM
Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:46:55 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:42:51 AM
Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:40:32 AM
See...

Now I think the illness is a lie

You think she paid the doctor to lie for her?

Did anyone even google the name of the doctor to make sure he even exists?

Dr. Winkler

That?s probably a fucking lie too :uhh:

Not sis asking Alexa for the name of a random Doctor in DC.

Ffffffffffff

I just googled and he?s a fucking Psychiatrist.
Nice try Brandy
:uhh:
:uhh:

'ology

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 26, 2019, 09:57:16 AM
I believe she got sick. That Frank Gatson post about ?there are no coincidences? or whatever was for her. She probably didn?t want to do the show because it wasn?t her ?vision? and then she got sick and didn?t have to.

What she didn?t count on was losing fans. I really don?t think she gets it.
This makes sense mental things manifesting to the physical realm.