Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

well pay homage then bran

[youtube autoplay=1 start=18][/youtube]

Demm_

KippDaddy

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 09:58:07 PM
I?m crying

Do better, Bran. I?ve already typed enough about it

Rig.   I don?t even speak like this girl like this but this is too much

I feel blasphemous but I?m legit Livid.   It?s almost like we shoulda saw this coming

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on January 25, 2019, 09:56:32 PM
Brandy, Brandy, Brandy..... all ima say is you better hire a muhfukin great ass team that?s going to help and guide you to gain your core fans back... GP always been fickle for decades but the way you played with people?s money and time this weekend, that there?s no room for error in the slightest way for the rest of 2019... Good luck sis

I agree with all of this.

Afrodisiac15

Not I?ll be back in a week, Girl stay where u are..Keep the album too. All of the snippets sound overly stacked and late anyways.

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 09:59:26 PM
I?m crying

I feel blasphemous but I?m legit Livid.   It?s almost like we shoulda saw this coming
its just sad but I feel apathetic to it all now

The most dangerous feeling for a fan to have

ya rock muh world.

If anyone wants to come fake stan for Nicki with me they're more than welcome

#fedup

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 25, 2019, 10:00:04 PM
Not I?ll be back in a week, Girl stay where u are..Keep the album too. All of the snippets sound overly stacked and late anyways.
:diddraispoot:

:guys:

Young

Drop a track you know won?t be on the Album Queen

One of you and Camp?s leftovers

KippDaddy

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 10:00:25 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 09:59:26 PM
I?m crying

its just sad but I feel apathetic to it all now

The most dangerous feeling for a fan to have

I am
Over it really.  Like this was THEE launch

ton

Harlem

I?m sorry she should?ve rented a fucking club/lounge or a venue space to have meet and greets or QA at least with her traveling fans that purchased tickets at this sick stage she at.... sis you ain?t have niggaz travel overseas to see your ass and pay them dust, DO SOMETHING!!! Where?s her fuckin team or her damn mother or her rich ass brother to lend some funds?! Make something happen FOH!!!!

Ma Lo

Brandy bark so much louder than her bite.

"Clap back"!

" brave"!

" not a punk"!

Yet sis can't even face the fans after some of us have literally risked all to go and see her .. Very cowardly...I'm here with someone who spent his rent money and everything .. His whole paycheck..Just to see her .. And how are we rewarded for this undying love and devotion? She goes and types up some fabricated ass story full of excuses as to why she couldn't deliver .. This is no different from all the excuses about the new music.. She got more excuses than a nigga goin to jail and I dont use..

Fastcarsfm

I?m still fuming. I?ll be fuming for about another 2 months. Cannot believe i flew in for this bull shit. Could?ve spent these vacation days in a warm state. Bitch got me out here walking these DC streets with a runny nose and ashy hands. I?m SICK of her

Heated🔥