Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Nine on January 25, 2019, 10:02:30 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 25, 2019, 10:00:04 PM
Not I?ll be back in a week, Girl stay where u are..Keep the album too. All of the snippets sound overly stacked and late anyways.
:diddraispoot:

:guys:
mojnpihougiyfutcdrxyfcgvhbjlnk;

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 10:07:08 PM
Brandy bark so much louder than her bite.

"Clap back"!

" brave"!

" not a punk"!

Yet sis can't even face the fans after some of us have literally risked all to go and see her .. Very cowardly...I'm here with someone who spent his rent money and everything .. His whole paycheck..Just to see her .. And how are we rewarded for this undying love and devotion? She goes and types up some fabricated ass story full of excuses as to why she couldn't deliver .. This is no different from all the excuses about the new music.. She got more excuses than a nigga goin to jail and I dont use..

Rxxf

BRANDY

Zankou.

Quote from: The Common Sense Fairy on January 25, 2019, 10:09:39 PM

"Clap back"!

" brave"!

" not a punk"!

Yet sis can't even face the fans after some of us have literally risked all to go and see her .. Very cowardly...I'm here with someone who spent his rent money and everything .. His whole paycheck..Just to see her .. And how are we rewarded for this undying love and devotion? She goes and types up some fabricated ass story full of excuses as to why she couldn't deliver .. This is no different from all the excuses about the new music.. She got more excuses than a nigga goin to jail and I dont use..

:dead:

Rxxf

"Clap back"!

" brave"!

" not a punk"!

i agree

im sorry about your friend too
i would advise him to never spend his rent money tho - on entertainment
BRANDY

Ma Lo

Oh that's funny?  Im.sure he aint the only one who would spent their last to go see this gorl .. i got him tho.. Just such a shame

Rxxf

Quote from: Fastcarsfm on January 25, 2019, 10:07:33 PM
I?m still fuming. I?ll be fuming for about another 2 months. Cannot believe i flew in for this bull shit. Could?ve spent these vacation days in a warm state. Bitch got me out here walking these DC streets with a runny nose and ashy hands. I?m SICK of her

:stressed:

BRANDY

Heated🔥

Not the rent money
Gghngghh

But guys it seems very serious and now I?m not that disappointed that she cancelled. 

Take a break bran.
Preserve that gift.

Rxxf

Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 10:17:06 PM
Oh that's funny?  Im.sure he aint the only one who would spent their last to go see this gorl .. i got him tho.. Just such a shame

it's not funny
at all

it's sad, unfortunate, and it's not right (brandy should have known better)
i wouldn't spend my last on brandy or any entertainer tho
these people ain't payin' our bills
:dead:
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 10:15:59 PM

"Clap back"!

" brave"!

" not a punk"!

i agree

im sorry about your friend too
i would advise him to never spend his rent money tho - on entertainment

lmao at a friend

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Angel In Disguise

I just feel bad for the people who spent time and money they can?t get back.

I?m glad she finally said something. It was late, but I was thinking it wasn?t coming. I honestly feel like she thinks she didn?t need to say anything because ?an official announcement was made? (it was? I found out here on a message board ran by FANS)

When she says she will be back in a week...back where? Will the shows be rescheduled? Will anybody travel again if they are rescheduled?

Bish

Quote from: Babyface on January 25, 2019, 10:17:24 PM
Not the rent money
Gghngghh

But guys it seems very serious and now I?m not that disappointed that she cancelled. 

Take a break bran.
Preserve that gift.
Take a break? Did she just get off of a 52 city tour that I?m not aware of?