Molest is crumbling (interview airing tomorrow)

Started by RAY7, March 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on March 07, 2019, 09:38:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2019, 09:34:10 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on March 07, 2019, 09:25:50 AM
Azriel was trying Gayle here IDK if I could remain as poised

Tbh Azriel was kinda right and lashed.  She answered the initial question. The 2nd question gayle was asking was a bit intrusive.  Bitch, why u need to know if we all fckn? Furthermore, let's not act like polygamy doesn't exists, orgies, etc.
Which brings me to my point that I was just asking: why is everyone upset with his relationship with these grown-ass, consenting women?

However, what did they think Gayle King wanted to interview them for? She asked questions that were appropriate for the interview's purpose..
I agree with what i just saw u said. These women are grown af now so the parents are gonna have to just let this be until they decide to come around
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on March 07, 2019, 09:40:49 AM
and to find out R kelly was pretty much behind those girls as they were talking

MESS
Yea i was taken aback by this

GLOCK

i dont really care about these dummy girls tho
their chunes are gonna change tho when that money STOPS and they have no where to go

asdfgh

quite interesting

plus they are gonna testify on his behalf 
whew-a!

this is gonna be a kii

BAPHOMET.

SLJFHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

CHOKE

BAPHOMET.

Young

If I was Bert; they'd have to send me onto the damn MOON

CHOKE

If he made it glamorous and sexy it would be different 

Like a playboy mansion tea and have NDAs

Instead of a crack den this wouldn't be happening 

Kurama

Ppl been pawning off their kids (especially women) since the dawn of time. Doesn't make it any easier to deal with tho. Hope everyone involved get what they fuckin deserve.