Molest is crumbling (interview airing tomorrow)

Started by RAY7, March 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

GLOCK

QuoteOn Wednesday (March 6), Detroit Police Chief James Craig told CBS 2 in Chicago that they are "eagerly waiting" to speak to the latest alleged victim, who claims she was 13 when the embattled singer allegedly lured her into a hotel in Detroit and had sex with her in 2001. She also says that the singer gave her herpes four years later.

GLOCK

So now he's being lashed in chicago, Detroit, atlanta and New York 

what kinda US tour 
what's next? 

Sinpool

R. Kelly slept with me too when I was 15.

I need my money.

Aalumeci.

This Azriel girl is a mess "ok so....next querstion!" 

Everything theyre doing is making making it look worse. Her overly defensive stance makes it seem like there's something wrong n. 

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 07, 2019, 11:37:50 AM
This Azriel girl is a mess "ok so....next querstion!"

Everything theyre doing is making making it look worse. Her overly defensive stance makes it seem like there's something wrong n.
!!!!!!!!

These girls are crying out for help

ton

4 fucking k

Gayle already said he wasn't threatening jjjj  you fags are annoying omg

4 fucking k

4 fucking k

Quote from: Glock on March 07, 2019, 11:10:11 AM
So now he's being lashed in chicago, Detroit, atlanta and New York

what kinda US tour
what's next?

This is clearly all a set up fjjj

2001! 90's tapes!

Wake up, silly gorls!

BigDawg

FRANCE

Quote from: BowDown on March 07, 2019, 09:38:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2019, 09:34:10 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on March 07, 2019, 09:25:50 AM
Azriel was trying Gayle here IDK if I could remain as poised

Tbh Azriel was kinda right and lashed.  She answered the initial question. The 2nd question gayle was asking was a bit intrusive.  Bitch, why u need to know if we all fckn? Furthermore, let's not act like polygamy doesn't exists, orgies, etc.
Which brings me to my point that I was just asking: why is everyone upset with his relationship with these grown-ass, consenting women?

However, what did they think Gayle King wanted to interview them for? She asked questions that were appropriate for the interview's purpose..

They are consenting now. But Azriel was 17 when she started having a relationship with R Kelly. Thats extremely inappropriate. What is a 48 yr old man doing with a 17yr old girl who's still in High School and shut her away from communication and contact with her family? That is what is upsetting.