Demi Lovato Says DMX's OD Scared Her: "It Could Have Been Me"

Started by Freemala Harris, April 07, 2021, 12:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

April 07, 2021, 12:15:12 PM Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 12:17:31 PM by Freemala Harris
DEMI LOVATO
DMX'S OD SCARED HER ...
It Could Have Been Me

Demi Lovato was jolted when she learned of DMX's overdose ... a reminder of how lucky she is to still be alive.

Demi will be on "TMZ Live" Wednesday ... talking about her incredible documentary, 'Dancing With the Devil,' and her new album, "Dancing With The Devil...The Art of Starting Over."

She covered a lot of ground for the show, and one of the highlights was her very honest reaction to X's current state -- he's on life support and it does not look good. She sees the parallels in her own life and says she suffers from survivor's guilt. She knows she could have been in DMX's state or even worse.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/07/demi-lovato-dmx-od-scared-her-could-have-been-me/

….ok.

Not a recovering cokehead mess being her new gimmick 

get money kwee

surprised she didn't wish she was there to save him 

como la whore

Lucid Salvatore

This bitch is TRULY insufferable

And not this ho doing an interview with tabloids like TMZ as if they're not responsible for a lot of mess that occurs in the personal lives of celebrities  :plzstop: throw the whole bitch away

yummy

BussyNBoots

Quote from: Freemala Harris on April 07, 2021, 12:15:12 PM
DEMI LOVATO
DMX'S OD SCARED HER ...
It Could Have Been Me

Demi Lovato was jolted when she learned of DMX's overdose ... a reminder of how lucky she is to still be alive.

Demi will be on "TMZ Live" Wednesday ... talking about her incredible documentary, 'Dancing With the Devil,' and her new album, "Dancing With The Devil...The Art of Starting Over."

She covered a lot of ground for the show, and one of the highlights was her very honest reaction to X's current state -- he's on life support and it does not look good. She sees the parallels in her own life and says she suffers from survivor's guilt. She knows she could have been in DMX's state or even worse.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/07/demi-lovato-dmx-od-scared-her-could-have-been-me/

:guys:
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Vonc2002

sdsdddddddddddddffffffddffff
Damn he almost died and it made me think of ME!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

….ok.

It coulda been me in those twin towers on sept 11th

yea it was office buildings and I was just a child, and lived in queens not Manhattan but still 

what if I was there :stressed: