Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

SUPREME

this isn't pons bait since you havent seen vonc jr in 2 weeks either

just asking about the tour

:calmdownsis:

Vonc2002

Im not even being a stan but that bitch was amazing last night
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

April 16, 2016, 10:41:21 AM #3 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:42:10 AM by Vonc2002
The most turnt performance was BBHMM. It was amazing being in the audience for that.  It's like even tho we didn't know each other from adam, we (the audience) came together and was on level 10 together,  dancing with each other n mess :dead:
Just AMAZE :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

lksdflkdafks

Aweee, yeah from the looks of the few videos i've seen, the audience looked like they were having a blast

My friend who went to her last tour had a blast. Unfortunately she lost her hearing.

Glad you enjoyed yourself, nothing better than seeing your fav live

:traciandchelle:

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2016, 10:41:21 AM
The most turnt performance was BBHMM. It was amazing being in the audience for that.  It's like even tho we didn't know each other from adam, we (the audience) came together and was on level 10 together,  dancing with each other n mess :dead:

n

Vonc2002

Yea,  i was too fckn turnt. My voice is completely shot today. When she slow walked out in that fckn bath robe, WOO!

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2016, 10:41:21 AM
OMMMF  :'(

Vonc2002

And im not deluded enough to call her some amazing singer cause i don't think she is that but she was singing her ass off last night
[instagram]
[/instagram]

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2016, 10:53:28 AM
And im not deluded enough to call her some amazing singer cause i don't think she is that but she was singing her ass off last night
[instagram]
[/instagram]

OMMMMMF

SHE SOUNDS BETTER THAN THE RECORDED MESS :uhh:

Vonc2002

She did hit a couple sour notes tho. When she gave that MmmmMmmm on work i fckn :plzstop:

GLOCK

v

SHE ALWAYS sounds a mess doing that part

BAPHOMET.

now you know I had to swoop through.

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on April 16, 2016, 10:56:28 AM
v

SHE ALWAYS sounds a mess doing that part
!!!!!!!
And its actually how she starts the song off live. Its like an extended one a bit. The music started and she MmmmMmmmMmmm
I was like :uhh:
:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2016, 10:53:28 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

b